Yoda Commercial!

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by mon-mothma, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mon-mothma Jedi Knight

star 2
    The Force.Net is telling us that there's a new commercial out there with that little, green master of disaster: Yoda! Can't wait to see it. Supposedly for the part where it says Profession: it says "Great Warrior". "Wars not make one great!"

They're usually pretty fast about getting it to a download-able state out on the front page. Don't know about you guys but I would pay full price just to see that last fight with him and Dooku.

M.M.
  2. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I read about this. I knew there would be a Yoda commercial, but I thought they'd wait longer to release it. This will definitely get more people to see the movie that already don't know about the fight.
  3. Sapno Krei Jedi Knight

star 3
    If you do a search on Kazaa or Morpheus for "Yoda Dooku commercial" you'll find a vidcam bootleg of the funny Spider-man trailer knockoff shown at Celebration II.
  4. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I have the video of the Spiderman parody.
  5. dottedflat Jedi Padawan

I was just on the imbd.com forum for Star Wars: Episode II and they completely dissed the Yoda/Dooku fight at the end of the movie.

HATERS!

Some of them said that they downloaded the movie off of Kazaa or another media player and watched it. I say if they don't like it don't see it at all!

I shall be back with more.

Anybody with Star Wars information, please e-mail me at dottedflat@yahoo.com

Peace
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.