main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Skywalker8921, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    I find your lack of faith disturbing...

2. Skywalker8921

Skywalker8921 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 9, 2011
    Chewbacca89, will you please back off on the donation thing? As has been said, the mods don't take well to soliciting threads and quite frankly I think your Dark Rendezvous project thread has no business existing on these boards. Go out and buy the book with your own money - surely you can spare $8 for the paperback, purchased new directly from Amazon?

My purpose in starting this thread was to discuss the book and I don't want to see it locked, so please don't let it stray so far off topic again.

3. Skywalker8921

Jun 9, 2011
    Don't be sorry for bumping it, CT. More discussion of Y: DR is always good.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    And I'm leaving this thread. People need to chill out.

5. Skywalker8921

Jun 9, 2011
    You're the one who needs to chill out. Like it or not, you broke the rules. If you really want to read the book so you can discuss it, then buy it as I suggested or see if you have a friend that owns it who would be willing to let you borrow it. $8 is not an unreasonable amount for a PB, and you can find used ones on Amazon for even less.

Summer Dreamer likes this.
  6. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Man, I remember this book. It pretty good. This is the one with the fake Yoda actor. The Yoda and Dooku scenes were good. I especially like the part that the force cannot create a flower out of nothing...it is not magic. Yoda replies, but my force can. Awesome book. Back then I didn't like it as much becuase I was so into the Clone Wars micro cartoon series, but over the years, this book as incredible substance. Too bad that not many more of the clone wars books were done like this.