main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

yoda "dies" in Episode III

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by jedi4500, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi4500

jedi4500 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    i think there is proof that they think he is dead in the OT...vader never mentions yoda, and in the fight on bespin, he says "obiwan taught u well"

2. happyron

happyron Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2002
    I think he's hiding using the "cave" as cover. However it would be interesting if yoda is so powerful that it would be tough to kill him. IE you send a star destroyer afer him and he scrambles the mind of the people controlling it causing it to crash.
    Another idea is what has he been doing all that time. Perhaps this will set up a whole series of novels about his, largely unsuccessful, attempts to train the few remaining jedi to overthrow the empire.

3. isensemuchfearinyou

isensemuchfearinyou Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2002
    Anakin can't think that yoda is dead in AOTC because they've certainly seen each other before Mace told him to go back to Naboo together with Padmé. Mace says that in the final scene when yoda says : Begun this clone war has. So I think that Anankin knows that Yoda is still alive

4. jedi4500

Mar 12, 2002
    what??

5. jedi4500

Mar 12, 2002
    we are talking about episode III, of course he knows yoda is alive in AOTC...

6. Vonn

Vonn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    I think Obi-wan will know Yoda is alive at the end of Ep3. After all, Obi-wan said, "Now the jedi are ALL BUT extinct."

On a different note, do you think George and crew can recreate the Dagobah swamp in Ep3 (assuming Dagobah is in Ep3) with the same attention to detail as they did the Lars Homestead in AOTC?

7. jedi4500

Mar 12, 2002
    yes, why not?....i think GL is going to make sure evry frame of this next film is going to be precise, after all it is the last star wars film

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.