1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.

Yoda flashback

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by SaeseeJim, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I couldn't find any episode idea threads, so how about this. This idea is not necessarily intended for a full episode though it possibly could.

Some kind of event happens that triggers Yoda to have a flashback, which would go all the way back to when he was a padawan. Maybe he almost had a romantic situation, but resisted. Or maybe something really bad happened and a current situation reminds him of it. Or maybe something from the past that he tried to leave there, has caught up with him.
  2. GGrievous Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's that hard to spot it by searching
    http://boards.theforce.net/live_action_clone_wars_classics/b10467/29592783/p1/?310
  3. JM_1977 Jedi Master

star 6
    No offense but there is an episde ideas thread I'm new here so I don't know how to put the link on here though. This thread is going to be locked real quickly sorry.
  4. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    You guys make my job too easy...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.