main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yoda has been changed to CGI CONFIRMED

Discussion in 'Archive: The Phantom Menace' started by Jon_Bon_Kenobi, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon_Bon_Kenobi

Jon_Bon_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
    I just bought the new Making of ROTS Book and it confims (forgive me, im trying ot find the page!!) that Rob Coleman has indeed updated the Yoda puppet in TPM with the CGI Yoda. It says that he had 'just finished' and that it was a warm up for ROTS.

Maybe old news but news nonetheless!! So the question now is:
    So when does THIS version hit the shelves? Is it for the Prequel Trilogy boxset? Is it for a HUGE saga Box Set?

:)

Lock if this has been brought up!

Strilo edit: Please use this thread in the PT forum...

2. Ben R

Ben R Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 26, 2000

You just beat me to it.

I just read the same thing.

I wonder if it was done for the latest re-issue of the DVD when it was re-released in stores recently with Attack of the Clones? Has anyone seen or bought the most recent release? I thought we were told that it was the same old version.

Anyway, if they're changing stuff, I wonder what else will be done. I hope they show Dooku somewhere in episode 1, maybe walking around the Jedi temple. I also think that maybe a Geonosis cameo of Grievous in Attack of the Clones might work, as well.

Interesting.

3. BothofUs

BothofUs Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 5, 2003
    I would love to know when this version will be out! Where are the details and rumors?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.