YODA IS HOME! A THANK YOU TO EVERYONE....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master--Kenobi, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Our little master is now safely home and has a place of honor in a glass cabinet.

First off, I want to personally thank EVERYONE who participated in Yoda's travels. The binder with the memories are priceless to me. I have spent the evening going over each and every page. Thank you for your love, humor, time, and attention that you gave this little Jedi.

Rachel, thank you for all that you have done for the tour. Without your help, it would have never happened.

Now that Yoda is home, I've decided that it is time for him to rest. He's starting to show his wear and rather than him fall apart, I am retiring him. This little guy has seen more of the world than I'll ever be able to and made so many friends. I'm officially envious!!!!:D

Again, thank you to each and every one of you that made this so successful.

May The Force Be With You All

Kim and Yoda
  2. Mr_Mundi Force Ghost

star 4
    Rest? Retired?
    But but, he had so many places left to go.:(

Oh well, I am glad he is home safely.

I think he was in Denmark during christmas 2006 and I remember hoping to meet him again at Celebration IV and Celebration V, but perhaps I will get lucky and meet him at Celebration VI then.[:D]

No wonder he is worn out having been 5 years on the road - who wouldn't be?!:p

All the best and a happy retirement to Yoda from Denmark.[face_peace]
  3. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    He never got to see the US, Canada, or South America.
  4. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    The only thing I could do is find another Yoda and send him on....
  5. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    There is another....?
  6. Mr_Mundi Force Ghost

star 4
    But that wouldn't be the Yoda.[face_shame_on_you]

What made this fun is, that this Yoda had a history and that it was the same one who went to all the places. A replacement just wouldn't be the same imo.

I wonder what kind of Star Wars toy it would take to travel the world and "live" to tell the tale.[face_thinking]
    I know the 501st has 2 12" figures (TK 0.5 and I believe I have seen pictures of a biker scout counterpart) that they send between garisons. But they may not be out and about as much as Yoda has been.
  7. MajinKaze Jedi Knight

star 1
    Aw, I was looking forward to Yoda visiting beautiful Alaska. :(

As other people have said, it's great that he's been found and is home now, though!
  8. Mr_Mundi Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, it certainly is a bummer for those who have been anticipating his arrival for more than 5 years, that the little fellow will have to cut his travel plans short.:(
  9. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Awww. He was due to hit here shortly. I'm sorry we won't get the privilege.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.