Yoda is now in London !!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'London UK' started by TheDarthVader, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDarthVader Jedi Master

star 3
    This is a truly momentous occasion. We should have a meet up dedicated to the master of the force.

I will post a larger notice later today.
  2. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful, we were getting worried about our Master! :D (He does like to wander off at times.) Go ahead and keep him for the next two weeks. Could you also PM me, so I can get the details of his next destination to you?

Thanks

Master K

3. TheDarthVader Jedi Master

star 3
    Yoda has arrived in London! He has left his homestead, a small cave in California and voyaged to London. Under Yoda?s watchful eye the FanForceUK can become even more powerful, he will bestow much of the Force upon us. This provides a great meet up opportunity; maybe we could take Yoda to see The Island and Obi-Wan in all his glory, this might reverse the terrible damage inflicted upon him as he watched Velvet Goldmine.
  4. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    YAY! I was beginning to wonder if he'd ever make it. ;)
  5. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    So, how goes the Scot-hunting? ;)
  6. Raj_Vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Excellent Lord Vader - you have done well [face_devil]

Pray tell when and where we're meeting to interrogate the little green goblin...... :p
  7. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    How are things going over there..it's almost time for Yoda to make his next visit. We are still working on getting the website up and running. So was the mission to Help Yoda over his fear of naked Jedi Master's successful? Inquiring Minds want to know.

8. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.