main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Yoda Meets The Nature Boy!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, Aug 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    This Past Wednesday I had the Priviledge of meeting for the second time. The Nature Boy Ric Flair. I had met Ric once before at the sprint pc building in Rocky Mount, back in 2001. And just like the time before, he was the nicest guy youd ever wanna meet.He is truly professional both in and outta the ring. When I got up there, after 3 hrs of waiting, he signed my book got up and had a pic taken with me. He is truly what he said he was from the very begining, Ric Flair is The Man! I look back on former champions, and there have been some great ones, all great in his own way. Well except Hogan, He sucked then, he sucks now,and he will forever more suck. But none even come close to being equal to or better than the 16 time (yes i said 16 time booker T) world champion. The Nature Boy Ric Flair wooooooooooooooooooooo!

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Very groovy! I use to love rastlin back in the 70's when Flair was, in my opinion, in his hayday. The "feud" he had with Roddy Piper was classic. Dont care a thing for it now, but it was great back then.

3. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    You should've asked him if he's still a Foley mark.

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Survey says..... no! :D

5. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    So how many do you think were there? The paper guesstimated around 600 in Greenville, then I read maybe only around 150 in Durham. I'm kind of curious how he did around these parts.

6. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    Cool Dude...

7. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    The paper said about 200 were there but judging from the line id guess about 500 give or take a few.

8. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I thought a Jedi Master was supposed to know these things without guessing....

Glad you got to be there!

9. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yoda was too busy trying to ride "Space Mountain" to notice the crowds.... :D

/runs away

10. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    "Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park! But it's still got the longest lines! Wooooooo!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.