Yoda & Obi-Wan never told me this would happen...

Discussion in 'South Bend, IN' started by WOBDZ, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

My life is usually work, however this week the work is about to cave in and smother me if I don't start getting focused
  2. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    That's why you're posting so much, right?
  3. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4
    Thats the problem I am posting too much
  4. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    hmm, who's making you do that? the nurses? lol :p
  5. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    Take brass knuckles with you to the playland
  6. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    Don't send in your taxes until the second week of February, because you never know when your gonna do a side job for someone that doesn't bother sending their 1099's or W2's out until the last minute on January 31st.
  7. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    If a 3 year old has a nickel in his pocket, remove it before you're going down the road and he passes it to his 1 year old brother who apparently tries to swallow it, and instead ends up puking 5 times all over himself and his carseat. eeeeewww
  8. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

Don't eat nickels, go for dimes instead, they are easier to swallow
  9. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    We'll never get back to Disney if the kid keeps eating the money instead of putting into his bank.
  10. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

If your son is on a slide and is playing with Sparty and expecting Sparty to catch him (Sparty is the mascot for MSU) he will probably fall on his rear.
  11. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    lol, sounds like Sparty let him down
  12. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

It was on a classic playground set with one of those very tall slides that are metal, straight fast shot to the bottom. Zach had learned to really get moving on that and Sparty was not ready for that.
  13. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    No matter how many whopper jr's you eat, you will get the same toys over and over and over...

I got another pod-racer & ship today... I give, McDonald's smells soooo much better anyway
  14. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    When a 3 year-old is stung by bees, a week later, a swarm gnats will even seem life threatening in his eyes
  15. Yakadoo42 Jedi Knight

star 1
    When you tell a group of 5-7 yr olds to form a circle, they will make a line; but if you tell them to get in line they form a blob-like around you.
  16. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

If a three year old asks for a sip of your drink he will always gulp it and then tell you it was 2 sips.
  17. WOBDZ Force Ghost

star 4
    the lyrics to "Barbie Girl" can be eerie when your 3 year old sun wakes you up singing them and only knows "you can touch, you can play, if you say I'm always yours... you can touch me there or kiss me anywhere..."
    suddenly, it doesn't sound like an upbeat harmless song
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.