Yoda puppet gone from TPM - CONFIRMED

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jon_Bon_Kenobi, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. Jon_Bon_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have just bought the new Making of ROTS Book and it confirms that Rob Coleman has indeed 'finished' replacing the Yoda puppet with the Yoda CGI.

Forgive me as I cant find the page number, but it DOES confirm it somewhere in there. It says something along thelines of it was a useful exercise in prep for ROTS.

Maybe old news but just thought id post it anyway!

:)
  2. Bacon164 Force Ghost

star 7
    Some have said it was just an exercise. It doesn't mean it will be in a cut of the movie, though it would be nice.
  3. Genrader Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm guessing that if they went through the effort to do so they'll probably refine it some more and stick it in a boxset of the prequel trilogy for release late this year.
  4. LazyDivey98 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I already own Episode's I and II but I would buy a box set just to never have to see that ugly puppet again.
  5. Genrader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Divey, I'm with you man. Plus I need Episode II in widescreen, someone bought it for me fullscreen and I never took it back >_> so annoying.
  6. Mr Bungle Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank the maker! This CGI bath is going to feel SO good. :D
  7. ImperialMarchFace Jedi Master

star 4
    The Making of ROTS book just says that they re-did all the scenes in TPM with a digital Yoda just for practice, it doesn't say anything about them putting it into the movie for a re-release. But my guess is that they would - that puppet just looks out of place now.
  8. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
Moderators: Bazinga'd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.