side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001

My first ever try at fanfic i hope you like if i get any feedback ill right more is it good for a 13 year old?

Yoda Stories
    Rating: PG *violence*
    Author: YouAgain
    Summary: We Will Follow Yoda through the Many years of his life
    Readers: My first ever try at fanfic i hope you like if i get any feedback ill right more is it good for a 13 year old? Hope you enjoy!

Chapter one-Success

Jedi Master and member of the Jedi Council Zhon-Fleci Looked slowly to Yoda.
    ?Jedi Padawan Yoda? He paused ? for 50 years you have trained under my guidance as a Padawan Learner he paused again this time only for a second. ?After our recent mission stopping the smugglers on Dagobah I have seen how much skill you posses, you have surpassed me In combat skills.?
    Kneel before me Yoda? Yoda knelt shyly down before his master and looked around at the council chambers at the other members of the Jedi Council.
    Zhon-Fleci picked up a lightsaber that lay beside him he ignited Yoda instantly heard the sound of a training lightsaber.
    Zhon stood up he brought the blade of the saber down to Yoda slicing the long braid that hung down the middle of his head.
    Yoda saw his braid that had hung from his head and halfway to the floor for 50 years fall to the cold lifeless floor.

Zhon stood and looked to Yoda he spoke softly ?Rise Jedi Knight Yoda?. Yoda picked up his braid and stood up he bowed to the council and walked to the door he opened it and saw many people in the hallway suddenly he heard a roar of applause.
    He turned around to see his former master walkout the door they shacked hands and the last thing Yoda heard before to his congratulation party was ?Success at last my young friend Congratulations?.

So how did you like it any tips?

2. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    Anybody?

3. Jacy2412

Jacy2412 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I like it. It's interesting. Keep writing!

I don't think I ever read a story about Yoda. Well with Yoda as the main character. [|:cool:

4. Liquid_Snake

Liquid_Snake Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 8, 2002
    This reminds me of the game by the same name. Brilliant adventure, to be sure. Keep it up.

5. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    Lol thats where i got the name from!!

6. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Looks very good. Us 13 year olds must stay together! LOL I think it will turn out great. You will let us follow Yoda through his Knight days I hope!

More soon please. I'll make sure to follow this one.

7. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    Chapter 2-The First Of Many

2 Years Later- Sunday Night

Yoda stood before the Jedi Council once again.

He started talking
    ?I Jedi Knight Yoda Take Connor Sakushi as my Padawan learner?
    He paused and added, ?He will become a great Jedi?
    Zhon-Fleci now the head of the council looked at Connor and spoke softly but strongly ?Yes of course I can see that you will do great things?.
    Yoda and Connor bowed and walked to the door and then to the dining hall to have dinner.
    13 year old Connor Sakushi stood twice as tall as Yoda and ate nearly three times as much as him they took their trays to the cafeteria Connor observed that Yoda Served himself the green sticky gunk that he called food to himself, Connor reached out to put a Bantha steak onto his plate but he heard Yoda say ?Connor proper food a growing boy needs especially one who wants to become a great Jedi knight?.

Yoda reached out and put two spoons of the green stuff onto his bowl.
    Both Yoda and Connor sat down at a long table in the dining room, as it was a Sunday night no one was in the dining hall yet Connor said enthusiastically
    ? So Master Yoda what are we going to learn first?. Yoda replied
    ? Tomorrow morning work on you combat skills we will, then in the afternoon work on your mediation skills? Connor yawned and yoda looked at him ?But now for Jedi Padawans sleep time it is?

Yoda and Connor slowly walked to their joint chambers Connor Jumped into bed Yoda switched of the glow panel in the room saying ?Good night Padawan May the Force be with you? and walked out the door

Hmm how did u all like it?

8. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    *Force Pushes the page to the top*

9. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
  10. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    i guess no ones reading this so i better UP

11. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    Ill have A new post up tommorow!! ill write it tonight ill try to make it longer

12. Acharon

Acharon Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 28, 2001
    *shifty eyes*

:p

Good work man, lets see more eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.