main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yoda was on Endor... in spirit anyway

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by sweetcaroline, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLazious

DarthLazious Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    I dont see Yoda in the picture.

2. sweetcaroline

sweetcaroline Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2004
    All I know is is that that scene isn't dark it's well lit. You can see "Yoda" at the doorway looking out onto the drama that's unfolding. The Ewoks are scurrying around 'cause of all the mayhem that's ensuing due to the "throne" that's flying around above their heads. It happens fast. You see him and then the camera is back outside. If I have the neccessary equipment to freeze that one scene and then post it I would so I can back up what I'm talking about. Unfortunately I don't. It would explain better what I'm talking about.

The funny thing is that my friend said he is there watching and that that was added in '97 for the SE.

3. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/punkboi/yodawok.jpg]

I added a red arrow to help you see what LOOKS LIKE The Phantom Yoda. Other than that, I don't see crap. :D :p

4. sweetcaroline

Jun 23, 2004
  5. Dark_Lord_Yoda

Dark_Lord_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2004
    See something I do.But look like my twin it does not.

:Yoda's evil twin:

6. WhiskeyGold

WhiskeyGold Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Looks like Yoda with his head down.
    but I am sure you could watch the events with out even being there. Like he said about Luke

"I've watched this one for a long time"

7. woj101

woj101 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Feb 19, 2000
    I can't see any justification for this claim. It's quite clearly an Ewok, which then turns and two more ewoks scurry in. Absolutely no resemblance to Yoda whatsoever. Nothing more than a hoax claim, or made after someone had been indulging in a little spice (probably not from Kessel).

8. sweetcaroline

Jun 23, 2004
    You know, that's plain rude. So you don't see what I'm talking about and you flame me?

9. Darth-Jett

Darth-Jett Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2002
    Nothing more than a hoax claim, or made after someone had been indulging in a little spice

Ouch. That was cold.

10. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Jeez, lighten up woj101.

11. raytheman

raytheman Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2004
    Guys. Yoda is not there. We all know this. Let's just drop it. No need to be mean about it. Fanboys love to claim they found something new.

With this many people obsessed with Star Wars, we would of found this 20 years ago. Trust me.

12. sweetcaroline

Jun 23, 2004
    I'm a fanboy? I don't think so. And I mentioned that this was in the SE so it wouldn't have been something that we would've found 20 years ago.

I don't see why some people have gotten so upset about this and have decided to flame me. I'm sorry I posted this in the first place.

13. neo-dragon

neo-dragon Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2004
    If anyone really thinks he might be there, isn't there an 'ask the Jedi council' feature (I can't remember if that's what they call it) on the official site? You can always go straight to the source for the answer.

As for my 2 cents, I really don't think it's Yoda. Even as an Easter Egg it wouldn't make any sense, it'd just confuse the audience. Also, even if it was just added in the 1997 SE, others would have already spotted it, made a fuss over it, and flooded the net with pictures of it. After all, these films have been seen by so many obsessive fans so many times, it's very unlikely that something like this could have escaped the proverbial fine-tooth comb for 7 years.

14. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    The pic wasn't from the O-OT. It was taken from the DVD :)

15. Yoda_Jedi_Luke

Yoda_Jedi_Luke Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    I checked it out, and it was so obscure, not even Yoda!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.