main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Yoda's Health Problems

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Hey guys its been a while for me being around. I just got out of the hospital last week. Ive been having really bad stomach trouble, cant eat or drink anything without getting sick. They admitted me for 3 days gave me fluids in an IV took all sorts of test and still found nothing wrong in my stomach. They did however find a blood clot in my lungs. I am now on blood thinner medication to hopefully get rid of it. They said I was lucky, my lung stopped the blood clot from going to my heart. Well to add insult to injury so to speak, the very day i got home from the hospital, I fell and broke my toe. I am really struggling with having good luck right now. Seems everything is going bad for me at the moment. But I didnt come here to whine about my health problems, just to update everyone and to say I miss you guys and havent forgotten any of you. Hope you all are doing well, and hope that we can get back together real soon. Master Yoda Has Spoken!

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Hate to hear about your misfortunes, Yoda. The Force was certainly with you as far as the blood clot is concerned. Hope things get better soon.

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I agree. I hope you get well, soon, little green buddy!!!

4. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    The Samurai will always have your back..

Shindo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.