main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Yoda's World Tour

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello Oregon! Rachel from San Diego/Inland Empire here.

After following Vader's World Tour a few years back, Master--Kenobi of the Santa Cruz Fanforce decided to do the same. She is sending her fried Interactive Yoda (who met his doom during a certain scene in Velvet Goldmine) on a US and World tour.

I'm helping her plan the trip, and we are trying to see which Fanforce would like to be apart of this tour.

Care to join us? ;)

The original planning thread is Here, and a website is in the works. :D

~~Cheers
    Rachel

2. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Well, thanks for stopping by and letting us know about this, but the chances of us doing this are zip. Oregon took a direct hit when the Death Star tested it laser on earth. Very few survived, and the ones that did barely manage to communicate. I hate that Death Star, I wish someone would blow it up. Someone who is gifted enough to beable to shoot 2 proton torpedos into a ventshaft that is no more than 2 meters wide. The chances of that are slim, but maybe if the pilot is an expert at bull's eyeing womprats, he can do this.

3. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    wow that would be fun....but as atticus said, were kinda dead. by the way atticus, sorry about shooting earth with the death star, i knew i shoulda taken that left at tatooine......

4. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    lol, no problem, although life here is pretty dang boring wirh Larena gone :(, but we only have 8 days(I think) until she gets back, Yippee Ki Yea!!! :)

5. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    i say we just start posting like mad and then stop when she gets back, just to piss her off when she finds out we were active and she has to look at every single post.

6. Muchie_Bar_Tender

Muchie_Bar_Tender Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2005
    LOL, but from the sounds of it maybe she would enjoy reading all of them since she wants more people to post.

7. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    I had a feeling that was going to happen, the minute I saw all this action... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.