Yoda's World Tour

Discussion in 'London UK' started by Miana Kenobi, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raj_Vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Your talking in the third person is getting rather worrying [face_worried] :p

Raj_Vader has a funny feeling about this....... ;)
  2. TheDarthVader Jedi Master

star 3
    I have bee writing my eulogy.
  3. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Yoda is on his way to England!

TDV, please check your email as I have sent you information regarding the tour. :D
  4. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Everyone. I'm Master Yoda's owner/handler..umm the one who had him in their hands when he was Fried/aka Broken by a certain scene in Velvet Goldmine on my Telly. (Meaning a certain scene where Ewan is starkers, on stage and jumping up and down and involving a bit of glitter - go to the orginal Pacific Region - Santa Cruz FF = Travels With Yoda site for the full details) Also, the reason that I would really like a pic of him with Ewan - meaning since Ewan Broke him I figure he owes me a picture. So, if someone tells Ewan the full complete story, there may be a small chance that he will agree to the pic.

Anyways, thanks to all of you for taking care of the Little Green Guy and showing him the sights. Wish I could have brought him over myself, but not this year at least... maybe in the future I'll actually make it across the Pond and get to see the sights for myself.

Thanks Again,

Master K
  5. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Yoda is in England!!

I am leaving for New Zealand tomorrow, so please direct ALL questions to Master-Kenobi until I get back.

Also, on the issue of The logbook:

A binder is being sent around with Yoda to help record his journeys. Each group will be allowed ONE PAGE to fill up/decorate to your hearts' desires. We ask that only one picture be put on it, as the rest can be uploaded to the website (which is going through SERIOUS technical difficulties at the moment and may not be up as soon as we'd like).

A sample page can be seen HERE.

You will have a place to put a picture, a small tag to indicate the date and other information, a small pocket to hold things, and a space at the bottom to describe his adventure.

We ask that each group PLEASE only uses one page, as we only have enough for one page per group. Also, please do not include any plants or food on the page, since we don't want customs confiscating the book and breathing down our neck about it. :p

Thanks again!
  6. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi, Master Kenobi just checking in. We know that Yoda was over there, but since no one has checked in about him... what's his status? Is he alive and well and enjoying the sights, or sitting in customs somewhere?

Thanks

Master K
  7. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yoda's been kidnapped! I've heard he's been held against his will by a raving looney Babylon 5 fan whose going to hold him hostage until his demands are met. And if they aren't, they'll send a little green finger in the post every day until they are! :p

Or, that could just be the worst case scenario. [face_mischief] :p
  8. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    ROFLMAO!!! Ok, well, since he has a limited number of fingers and toes this shouldn't take too long! But I do need to hear from his contact person to make sure he is seeing the sights and getting ready to head to his next destination next week.

Master K

AND.. was anyone brave enough to go talk to the Scot and try for a pic? hmmmmmmm ?
  9. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Ben might still have him. I'll go bug him..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.