main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Yoda's World Tour

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    From what I know the londoner who was supposed to pass him on went MIA, and no way to contact them.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    So, in the past 6 months, Yoda has:

* Been lost in London for 3 months.
    * Partied like a Brit in Midlands, England
    * Enjoyed the countryside of Wales
    * Had over 10 new fanforces added to his tour (mostly in Europe)
    * Spent the holidays in a French Post Office
    * Got "Returned to Sender" back to Wales

So that takes us up to now. :p We're preparing to send Yoda to France for the 2nd time. Hopefully, he'll stay there this time. :p

The website is almost finished. However, our webmisstress' computer crashed, so it will take a little bit before we can finish it. There are several text mistakes on the website (for instance, she listed Canada as being part of the USA [face_laugh] ), but other than that, it is nearly there! I will let you know when it is finished. :D

Thank you for your patience! :D

3. DarthDallas182

DarthDallas182 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    Forgive me for not thoroughly reading through this whole thread - when is his yodaness visiting southern colorado?

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    a long, long time from now.

5. DarthDallas182

Mar 20, 2005
    mkay thanks for letting me know... i probably wont be able to get actively involved with you guys until next year when i get my drivers liscense (haha i know) but i look forward to it.

6. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    ahhh, we got ourselves a youngin!

well even if you can only do stuff on the boards for now its ok. its great that you stick around.

7. DarthDallas182

Mar 20, 2005
    YUP! I feel that star wars is, for lack of a less-corny saying or statement, a big part of my life, so i like to post on the boards whenever i can... comin up on my one year sign up anniversary. *wohoo!*

8. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Yoda was lost ONCE MORE in the French postal system. We have finally recovered, and after trying to send him to France three times (and failing), we have decided to skip France and continue on to Germany. Hopefully that will get this tour rolling again.

Also, the website is now up in English, Spanish, AND German.