main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania Yoda's World Tour

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Miana Kenobi, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Good day to you all! My name is Rachel and I am from the San Diego and Inland Empire fanforces of California, USA.

I am helping Master--Kenobi of Santa Cruz, California, plan a trip for her small fried Interactive Yoda to go around the world. As of right now, our little friend will be going all over the USA, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and possibly to Mexico, Singapore, and Japan. We would like to make this a truly world-wide tour.

We wish to know if Oceania would be interested in having Yoda come and visit. :)

The original planning thread is located here. Please reply there before the end of next week if you are interested!

What the tour consists of:

Each fanforce will have 2 weeks with Yoda. The 2 weeks will start the day Yoda arrives. We ask that in those 2 weeks you take photos of him in "touristy, famous, or just plain cool" locations, and that he is shipped to the next Fanforce before the 2 weeks are up. We will be sending a logbook around with Yoda, and a website is being created.

Thank you all for your time!

2. Miss_Aayla_Secura

Miss_Aayla_Secura Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    That would be cool! I likes it ... I could take Yoda to the local winery and get him wasted. "Oooh, drunk I am! Hehehehehe!"

3. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Since this thread exists, why don't we use it to correctly plan and contact each other once Yoda reaches Australia, and we can track him/post photos and details for others to read. Quicker then having to click on each thread of each state ;)

Right now we have South Australia, NSW, Queensland and Western Australia on board for the tour. If anyone from Victoria wants him to drop by, then I'd get your name up there before friday if I were you :p

4. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Get him at fox studioes in sydney!

5. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Well, Duh! :p

I'm actually taking him in to the studio side to get photographed on Count Dooku's Solar Sailer that's been left behind and under a tarp right out the back, and also with some other props I have sitting around at home and if he gets here before Superman wraps, I'm going to get him photographed on the set of the Daily Planet and, if I can manage it, with Brandon Routh.

I can at least get a pic of him with a couple of his animators.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.