main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yoshi-Toshi's All-Night Bistro

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Yoshi-Toshi, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Maker

The_Maker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    hic ... hic - hi... stumble - i hear you're playing some DM - great.

just been over in the movie threads stiring the americans up - thought i'd stop off here before heading home.

ps - i'm not drunk i'm merry

2. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    skin deep, thats the name of the tattoo place in Darlo here

3. Dark_Queen

Dark_Queen Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 23, 2002
    Evening TM what can I get you mate :D

Yeah there's alot of places called Skin Deep my place is called Skin Creations it's like the piercing place in Camden it's called Cold Steel and the place near here which I'd advise ANYONE to steer well clear of unless you want a bad piercing is called Savage Steel... I think there's only so many names you can think up for that line of shop :D have you any idea at all what you want ie Tribal, New School, Old School, Fantasy?????

4. Darth Scourge

Darth Scourge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 4, 2000
    I just commissioned a tattoo design from a Games Workshop artist I know... so it'll be totally unique.

5. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    kinda looking at Celtic designs as I like them the most

6. Yoshi-Toshi

Yoshi-Toshi Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2002
    So who wants me to read out the AOTC Novel then? :D I just happen to have a copy sitting neatly next to me :)

7. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    Is this the one you told me about DS or another one :D I'd love to see that one you told me about when it's done... are you having it BIG or are you being a wuss and having it smaller over the one you have ;) :D

@ Yoshi - I didn't tell you about my armoury did I... welllll if you read out ONE word from that book you will be meeting with my favourite piece at VERY high speed to the back of your neck :D

@ LV - most celtic designs DO come under triabl as they are mostly black blockwork pieces there's HUNDREDS of pieces out there on the net and your local Tattooist should have some good flashwork on the walls and usually if you ask them they have the spare flash sets in books in the back :D

8. Darth Scourge

Jun 4, 2000
    It's gonna be big on the other arm... it would have been too small if I'd have had it above my Celtic knotwork. The design as sent to me by the artist is just about the right size... it would have been a shame to reduce it, as some of the detail would have been lost.

9. The_Maker

Apr 16, 2002
    Hi DQ , Hi all , - i'll have a JD and coke cheers.

are you lot covered in tatoos then? is this a bikers club? (i've got a BMX ....runs into the corner)

10. Darth Scourge

Jun 4, 2000
    Er... I've got a mountain bike, if that counts! ;)

11. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    lol I dont even have a mountain bike!

12. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    @ DS cool... if it's anything like his other stuff it's going to be real eyecatching that's for sure... I'm about to start on my backpiece pretty soon as most of the design on paper has been completed but Rob is going to do all the scenery and sky freehand as I trust him to do it cos he knows just what I like :D a snip at £1.5K over a year eh? *faints at price* and that's mates rates as well :D

@ TM JD and coke coming right up mate and NO I'm an EX biker.... well.... for now until I get the urge to go buy another mean machine [face_devil] LOL I do have an excercise bike though... Yoshi has a mountain bike :)

13. The_Maker

Apr 16, 2002
    ah thank christ for that

(comes out of corner still trying to look tough)

14. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    @ D_S & Maker - Evening guys :)

@ D_Q - I would'nt do that anyway, daft as it sounds, i've read the first chapter and am restraining from going any further into it. But the temptation is great ...and i'm trying to fight the urge, but feel i may give in before long. :D

@ Maker - So you like Depeche Mode eh? :D

15. The_Maker

Apr 16, 2002
    YT - indeed - DM are great - my mate's a huge huge fan and got me into them - went to see them at wembley a few years ago, had a great time.

damm, tipped my drink over my cheap trainers

16. Darth Scourge

Jun 4, 2000
    I'm avoiding all spoilers from now til May 16th. I put the books I got today away until then to resist temptation.

17. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    HAHA I know you read the first chapter lol I bet you read it on the bus home didn't you :D can you hear it calling again ;) this time it's calling READ ME!!!! not BUY ME!!! lol... ;) :D :p

Fear not DS... Yoshi won't breathe a word ;) I couldn't do that, although having said that I have the LotR books upstairs which I haven't read and won't go and see the film until I've read them so I'd better get on with it really :D

18. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    Well i have managed to leave that damn book alone today.....so far anyway :D

D_Q - Are you sure you would'nt like a sample reading? Hehehe :D

19. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    NO!!!!!! thankyou m'dear :D AND you said you were only going to read ONE chapter and you read FOUR *tut tut* ;)

I'll have a beer instead... how about you?

20. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeh i'd love a cold one...Bud please D_Q :D

And a packet of Skips .....bit peckish :(

21. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    Skips LMAO [face_laugh] girls crisps hehehe... ;)

*orders 2 cold buds, 1 pack of Skips and a packet of Quavers*

Well, I think it's your turn to put some music on tonight... OR shall I put some Swarf on I quite fancy a dance right now I feel full of energy :D

22. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeh Swarf would be good. :D

SKIPS ARE NOT GIRLS CRISPS! :mad:

But they are a snack you can enjoy between meals :D

*Takes a sip of Bud*

23. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    Dont you :mad: at me boyo cos Skips ARE girls crisps cos they look like flowers hehehe ;)

I think you have the jingles mixed up though cos it's Milky Ways that are a snack you can enjoy between meals... errrr I think *runs off cos she's confused now* :D :p

24. Darth Scourge

Jun 4, 2000
    I always thought they looked kinda like Sand Dollars.

25. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    Evening m'dear :D

What's a sand dollar DS???

Can I interest you in a nice ICE cold bud? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.