main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY You all have my condolences...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TIEace, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    I post in the Boston Forum...

I know it might sound a little cheap, but I have relatives in New York. The scum who did this don't deserve to live.

I hope all of you are safe, as well as your families and loved ones.

-TIEace (Will)

2. TorynFarr

TorynFarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 27, 2000
    I think i speak for everyone here when i say thank you.

3. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    I also want to say that you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

4. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    And my condolences, too - from North Carolina... You are all in my thoughts and my heart!

5. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi, I'm from the Indy Knights Indianapolis Group. I think I speak for all of us when are prayers are with all of you. I for one am strongly considering donating blood (I have some hang ups that miht prevent me but I want to) They evacuated my building which is two blocks from one of the largest Federal Buildings in the US located on an old Army base in Indy. I know that it is scary, but I can't imagine what all of you are feeling, but I just wish you my condolenscences.

6. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    just checking in from over here in Boston also with Tie,just wanted to see if you guys we're ok,I'm sure that I can speak for everyone over here in the Boston forum that our thoughts and prayers go forward to all of you.

7. TorynFarr

TorynFarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 27, 2000
    Again, thank you soooo much to everyone. I'm proud to be able to say that they've had a huge amount of people donating blood. They've actually been turning people away! They still need O negative blood (that stuff is always in demand), so I still urge everyone to go out and do what you can. Huge, huge thank you!!!

8. JediEnna

JediEnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    My sincerest condolences to all of you, on behalf of Fanforce Australia. We're praying for you all.

9. Whimper

Whimper Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 11, 1999
    :( Our saddest and most heartfelt condolences, from Fanforce Canada - Prairies. God be with you, and your loved ones.

10. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    Thanks for the kind words everyone, I think I speak for everyone when I say it's much appreciated. I was one of those people turned away for giving blood. It's great to know so many New Yorkers going out there to help. I signed up to volunteer at the hospital near me, they said they'll probably call me for help tonight. I just hope we decide who did this soon so we can retaliate already.

11. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    My thoughts and prayers are with all of you in your wonderful city. I still am in shock at the World Trade Center news... From what I hear New York is pulling together and being strong and brave in the face of senseless terrorism.

MTFBWY all!

12. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    My heart and thoughts go out to all of you, your friends and family. We are thinking of you in Minnesota.

13. Captain_Pete_Solo

Captain_Pete_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2001
    The Star Wars Society of San Antonio would like to send our thoughts and prayers to all the NY's. I am going to try to get some kind of releif effort organized here w/ the sci fi community either w/ the red cross, the salvation army or whomever. But for now, all I can do is light a candle. God bless.
    Peter A. Gonzales
    Co-Founder Star Wars Society of San Antonio

14. Jedi_Kettch

Jedi_Kettch Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2001
    Detroit's thinking of you too. i know it doesn't mean much, but i truly hope no one here got hurt, or anyone they knew.

xxxSam

15. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Thoughts and prayers from Minnesota are with you all.

May God be with you and your families.

~*~Bria

16. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your relatives and freinds.

17. teneniel_djo

teneniel_djo Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    we're thinking of you all here in colorado as well.

18. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    I am from the Waco, TX chapter....I speak for everyone here when I say that we will have prayers for you and fellow citzens.

MTFBWY Always!!!!!!!!!!

Jango-Joe

19. Duran_Filewn

Duran_Filewn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2001

I am also from the Indianapolis area, and I want to wish you my condolances and hope for the future. I hope all is well with your members and their families and friends.

20. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    I, like many I'm sure, am having a hard time comprehending the scale of this horrible situation. I'm still in shock and disbelief even though I've been watching 5+ hours of coverage on TV and have seen the horrible footage over and over. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. May you, your families and friends all be safe, and my sincere condolences to those who are not so lucky.

Chris/Salacious Crummy
    St. Paul, MN

21. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    I'm glad to see that everyone cares.

22. JediGrl831

JediGrl831 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I, like so many others, had relatives in NYC today. Two of them were only a block away from the World Trade Centers. Luckily, they've only suffered emotional trauma and are all physically fine and still with us.

But, I thought I should just offer you all my condolences, thoughts, prayers, and comfort. The entire country is feeling the tragedy of this horrific event and I can only imagine what those who are living in New York must be feeling right now.

I must commend all of you for your strength of character and the way you all stood together and helped one another through such a terrible day. You all exemplify everything that this country stands for. You showed whoever orchestrated this whole event that America will stand together regardless of whatever horror they throw at us.

So, please know that I, along with the rest of the country, am praying for you and proud to know you make up part of this wonderful place we call the United States of America. Stay strong and seek out the support you need.

And let us all pray that the people who did this feel guilty and are finding out that the mighty United States is composed of people just like them. People who have died, people who have lost loved ones, and people who's lives will never be the same. But let them also see that these are people who care for one another and who will over come this horrible day.

Good night. God bless you all, and this country.

23. Kalor_Voe

Kalor_Voe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2000
    I'd like to add my voice from Sydney, Australia. Everyone is so stunned and grief-stricken here, I can't imagine what it must be like for you all. To think that all of this can be wrought by a few people with knives, it defies comprehension.

We're thinking of you and praying for you, and we're very involved on a national level- our Prime Minister, John Howard, was in Washington when the pentagon was hit.

24. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Please allow me to add my prayers and well-wishes that way.

I hope wellness and reunions with love ones find you soon.

GB (from SoCA)

25. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    Our thought and our hearts go out to everyone. I'm thankful to see so many of you are all safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.