main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You are the director

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthDaz, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDaz

DarthDaz Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2005
    Yes, its better than winning the lottery.George Lucas has selected a super fan to write and direct 1 episode of the new tv series.Armed with an unlimited amount of credits $$$$£££ its up to you guys.
    What would your episode be about???

2. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    I would make it with the name of, Episode 3.5- Jar Jar's big adventure.
    With the success of my episode George was willing to let me do another. Jar Jar's giant Adventure followed by Jar Jar's gigantic adventure. [face_plain]

3. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I would actually enjoy a series about Han Solo. His late teen years, growing up and heading to the Imperial Academy (was he idealistic and naive?), perhaps flying a TIE figher, getting tossed out (insubordination - did he resent the Empire when he saw its true nature?), moving into the smuggler (maybe even pirate?) lifestyle, meeting Chewbacca, winning the Falcon.

4. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    An episode dealing with Kenobi's arrival and settling on Tatooine.

After securing accomodation, he slowly but surely begins to explore his surroundings, constantly aware that the slightest slip on his part will give him away as a Jedi and, therefore, a Republic-Traitor.

By the end of the episode he's well-in and getting hammered with the crowd at "Wuher's", the Mos Eisley Cantina, and a Cheers-type camaraderie ensures a spin-off series featuring Bea Arthur as an asipiring waitress and Gary Coleman as the young Greedo.
    Features the catch-phrase: "Don't worry, it's only one Kenobi!" <cue applause upon entrance>

Any takers? :D

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

5. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    I would focus it on the emperor and how he builds his empire.

6. Alanikan

Alanikan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2005
    I would make darn sure Jimmy Smits returns as Bail, along with the actress who played young Mon Mothma. Seeing these 2 characters form the Rebellion would be magical to see, plus seeing Smits would directly connect ROTS to everything.

7. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I agree that would be good, except it seems that Smits is being groomed as the leader of another powerful force, the President of the United States on West Wing. He can't be a central character on two shows at once.

8. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes but they are probably not going to start filming the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series until a while.

9. Tomtrek

Tomtrek Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    An epic multi-season story arc around the R5 unit with a bad motivatior.

The Magical Adventures of Skippy.

IT MUST BE MADE.

10. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    ... I have 8 episode ideas. Of course I could not just think of one. These all would appear between episodes 3 & 4 , all helping tie the two trilogies together even further.

- Palpatine and Darth Vader start a hunt to find the remaining Jedi in the Galaxy. Vader goes on many Jedi killing missions. He is especially looking to have his revenge on his former masters, Yoda and of course Obi-Wan. He searches high and low for the two masters, only to make himself more frustrated and full of hatred when he is not successful.

- The Empire gives Boba Fett an army of clones of his own and is very eager to help the Empire hunt down more Jedi. He, like Vader, swears to have his revenge on the Jedi. His father's death continues to haunt him.

- Kashyyyk is taken over by the Empire and Chewbacca is taken as a prisoner. A young imperial takes pity on the poor Wookiee and decides to set him free just before his execution. Chewbacca immediately befriends his kind rescuer, who's name is Han Solo, and they decide to escape from the Imperials together. With Chewbacca's strength and Han's brains, they make a great team. Han comes up with a nickname for his furry comrade, and he and "Chewie" become very close and loyal friends.

- Han and Chewie are in desperate need of a ship. Han goes to his friend, Lando Calrissian for a favour. Lando is very reluctant to lend his most prized possession, "The Millennium Falcon" to Han and an 8-foot walking carpet. Han tries to strike up a deal again and again to borrow the Falcon and as a last resort, they bet all or nothing on a game of cards where the winner would take full possession of the cargo ship. When Han wins, Lando is furious, but decides to keep his word to his friend. As Han leaves he promises to pay Lando back someday somehow. He owes him a big one.

- When Han and Chewie are desperate for some cash. They decide to ship some cargo past the imperials for Jabba The Hutt. When the Falcon is almost captured by a Star Destroyer, Han dumps the cargo to lighten his load so he can escape. They make a glorious escape by making the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs! Jabba is of course very angry when he hears the news and orders that he be paid for his loss or else Han would be in very very big trouble.

- Han and Chewie are captured by Boba Fett (or Greedo or both!) and are taken to Jabba the Hutt. Jabba threatens Han and informs him that his payback time is running out. Han and Chewie agree to do another favor for Jabba in the meantime which requires them to separate. Chewie ends up somewhere in the dune sea. Just by the will of the force, Chewie runs into a strange old hermit. The old man senses the identity of the Wookiee, realizing that he is the same Wookiee that assisted Yoda during the clone wars on Kashyyyk. The old man of course introduces himself as Ben Kenobi and invites the Wookiee into his home for food and shelter for a night and in the morning, sends him on his way. Ben sees the kindness in Chewie and senses that they would meet again, for he may be of great help to him in the future. When Chewie is reunited with Han, he decides not to mention Ben to him since he knows Han would come up with some sort of smart ass comment about the Jedi being frauds using simple tricks and nonsense. (...of course Ben knows right where to find him when he takes a certain young boy to the Cantina to find a pilot. This is why Ben walks directly up to Chewie in the Cantina without looking any further. I would like to see this story because since Chewie is in Episode III, it seems like too big of a coincidence he meets up with Ben and Luke in EP4. There needs to be some sort of backstory that ties Ben and Chewie together. We already know that Yoda is one thing they have in common)

- Ben shows up at the Lars homestead, requesting to see young Luke but Owen does not welcome him into their home. On many occasions Ben mentions that the boy needs to be trained and every time Owen insists that Ben is just a crazy old man. One day Ben shows up with a gift for the young boy. Owen decide

11. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Boba Fett, after the death of his father is helpless, only a young teen he can not fight for himself or take his dads role as bounty hunter, the only thing that keeps him goign is that one day he will hunt down and kill the Jedi that killed his father, he plays the situation over and over in his head, the Jedi that be-headed his father looses all fetures, to Boba he is just 'That Jedi' 3-4 years later he is now Boba Fett: Bounty Hunter and his first target will be 'That Jedi' Unknown to him Mace Wuindu is already dead. When Boba heares about the Jedi Purge he joins the cause. The first Jedi he comes into contact with he dubs that Jedi and so will be his target. He follows this Jedi untill he can kill him and avenge his fathers death.

12. AmosMoses

AmosMoses Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2005

Indeed it must. Multiple seasons are needed to encompass this R5 unit's epic life that ends in a puff of smoke.

13. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I would insist on unexplored territory and just focus the show a thousand years before The Phantom Menace. Least that way, there will be no pressure of assuring the continuity of the movies, and the millenium gap would explain the cheap costs of making the show. Not only would the show feel ancient, you'll also get to see more new and interesting Jedi and Sith characters.

14. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    One word:

Separatists.

Yeah, that's right... a Separatist TV Show. Ditch the Clones... they're overrated. Let's see Grievous, Gunray, and the rest of the Sep leadership get down and dirty!

15. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    You do know that the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is going to be set in between ROTS and ANH not set during the Clone Wars.

16. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I believe that Boba's story is one of the stories that will be featured in the series.

17. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I think Boba Fett will be an occasional guest star.

18. DarthPoppy

DarthPoppy Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    You could have Boba Fett taking the helmet his father used to polish and painting it green.

19. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Yeah and it will possibly star Daniel Logan the kid who played him in AOTC.

20. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes and as I said before I think Boba Fett is going to be an occasional guest star.

21. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I know but i wasn't sure on the actor though.

22. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    If Boba Fett is in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series Daniel Logan is probably going to play Boba Fett.

23. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    You do know that the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is going to be set in between ROTS and ANH not set during the Clone Wars.

I'm referring to the animated/CGI one. The one based during the Clone Wars.

24. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I know but I'm pretty sure this thread is talking about what would you do as the director of the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series not the Clone Wars 3D Animated Series coming out in Fall 2007.

25. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    You think becuase the battle droids rolled over and died that means the biological sepritist did? I think not.

Anyway, I would love to see pirates and freelance fighter pilots. I like that stuff. Could go well with Boba Fett getting his reputation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.