main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You are the director

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthDaz, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    That, Anakin killed all of the Separatist leaders, and there is not a Republic. I think Boba Fett is going to be an occasional guest star and I also think he is best suited as an occasional guest star.

2. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Anakin killed the council leaders yes, but at least 10,000 systems beilieved in independance enough to fight the Republic. I'm sure many of those worlds still fought on (futitly) and helped found the Rebellion.

Anyone else want to see more fringe stuff?

3. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes I'm guessing most are resistince fighters so they are not really separatists any more.

4. MercenaryAce

Aug 10, 2005
    One last time:

Anyone else on board for fringe stuff? (Bounty hunters, smugglers, priates, mercenaries)

5. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    You know, you have to take it easy. People will respond in their own time, you don't have to keep repeating yourself every 15 minutes...

But anwyays, given what little's been revealed so far, I have the feeling that Lucas is going to make the show mainly focus on 'fringe' stuff (ie, Boba Fett being in it and his statements that it's going to start spinoff characters).

6. MercenaryAce

Aug 10, 2005
    Sorry bout that. It's just that when two ideas are in a post, one tends to get ingored. Once again I apologise.

7. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    It's okay.

8. MercenaryAce

Aug 10, 2005
    I would love to see rebel ground veichles. That way, not every video game will make up their own. Hmm...it would be weird considering that they didn't use any at Hoth, but that could be explained by-let's say a well armed sell that get's wiped out.

Oh, and more big name planets. Most of the planets seen in the movie are pretty out of the way places. Coursicant was the only really big planet (not size mind you) in the movies. (That's right-I'm wanting this show to fill in areas not well covered in the movies)

9. CountDoosheee

CountDoosheee Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2002
    If I had my way, it would not be about any major character from any of the movies. (Note, a major character can be identified as such if you ask yourself the question 'what does this character sound like?'. If they never more than five or so lines, then they're practically moving scenery).

Having said that, I would have movie characters show up from time to time. And definitely, I would have Vader in some episodes. Perhaps in the finale he can off one of the cast. That would be sweet, what a cliffhanger. Besides I want to see the man in black take down some punks.

I also would not make any of the core characters a Jedi to begin with. Perhaps sometime later in the series, a Jedi can join the main cast. And maybe even do the 'I'll train you' schtick. But again - I'd have Vader hunt down the Jedi at some point to remind people that it's going to take more than a Groucho Marx disguise to hide from the man in black.

Music? I'd want better music than that in Clone Wars. Ok - it's not that bad really, but the instrumentation is far too cartoony for my liking. Similar compositions but better samples.

I would really dig a look at the other side of the fence. I want to see more of what goes on in a Star Destroyer. And no I do not mean like that IMPS fanfilm. That was just some silly marines from "Aliens" bantering in Stormtrooper outfits.

I don't think I can emphasise enough the value of a good Vader-style butt-whooping. I'm talking force choking people, I'm talking bringing down really heavy rocks on the top of the enemy... I do not want a show about him, but maybe twice or three times in the whole series, have our unfortunate heroes cross his path. It's the ultimate way to lose. If we're going to care about the characters, then we have to be made to see that they're finite and expendable. And if you're going to off one, then there's no better way than DEATH BY VADER.

Wilhelm. The Wilhelm scream would be used maybe once very five episodes.

The main characters would have a ship (of course) a bit like the Falcon.

A Jedi would eventually have to join the main cast. A show about smugglers/rebellious stormtroopers/singe female lawyers would be fun, but only for a while. You've got to have a Jedi on the run with a big sign on his head saying "DARTH VADER WANTS TO KILL ME" otherwise it's going to be FRIENDS in space. Actually, I'd prefer Frasier but what the hell.

Seriously. I am on the wrong side of the country, and I'm only 19. But I would kill/go to bed with/offer my firstborn to/anyone for a shot at even pouring the coffee on a show like this.

Needs some Vader.

10. MercenaryAce

Aug 10, 2005
    I agree completly.

Except more like Freinds with shoot outs, dog fights and vibro-knife and -knuckles brawls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.