main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX You be the judge of this awesome movie. Vote here on what you thought of this wonderful movie!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Vadersnoghri, May 16, 2002.

?

You be the judge of this awesome movie. Vote here on what you thought of this wonderful movie!!!

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. 3 and under stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4- 5 stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 6-8 stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 9 stars

14.3%
  5. 10 stars

50.0%
  6. Or is it your favorite Star Wars Film?

35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    Just think how fortunate the future generation is. They'll be able to watch the saga from the begining without knowing how it all ends.

2. fanboy98

fanboy98 Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2001
    I personally have a very strange way of watching/perceiving the movies. In my perfect universe, the original star wars and the empire strikes back are canon and have no association with the others. Similar in the way I don't associate 2001 with 2010. Or Alien and Aliens with the 2 others that followed. Weird I know. It just adds to the enjoyment for me. That way the love triangle isn't ruined with the copout sibling resolution. No regurgitated Death Star storyline. No pandering. And the ambiguity of the Empire ending accentuates the mystery.

Don't get me wrong. I also enjoy the others but prefer to consider them as separate fun movies that are easily digested a la Jurassic Park. Or a cooler version of a Mummy movie. Actually a lot better than the Mummy since I don't enjoy those too much. But you know what I mean. That way the difference in aesthetics aren't such a distraction. Not to mention the plot holes.

3. fanboy98

fanboy98 Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2001
    It was exactly a week ago from now that we were geeking out to clonetrooper goodness(2 AM). Er, no point to this really. Just wanted to reminisce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.