main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho You better watch out....Chewie is coming to TOWN!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Jul 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    You better watch out, you better not cry, you better I'm not pout, I'm telling you why....Chewbacca is coming to town! (And if you see's you doing any of those things he'll rip your arms out of your sockets).
    This post was created in anticipation for Chewbacca coming to town. Hopefully we will all post our reactions to the event in here so that those who may have missed it can hear all about it. I'm just now making up some stuff for our "table" assuming everything works out as planned. I plan to be fully robed and ready to bust some Jedi action tommorow! See you all there!

2. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    hmmm...meet Chewie or go to America's biggest waterpark. Hmmm. Well, since I'm here: waterpark it is!!

Have fun guys!! cya later this week.

3. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    check the chewie thread for my reaction.

4. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    Anybody over there get on TV? I DID!! I am famous and supercool. heheheh

Well thats enough self aggrandizement. I was only on for about 3 seconds. At least it was my best jedi robe.

5. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    hmmm...meet Chewie or go to America's biggest waterpark. Hmmm. Well, since I'm here: waterpark it is!!
    so, Wendy Ladie, does that mean you don't want the signed picture we got especially for you? That's fine, I'll just post it on E-Bay... [face_mischief] :D

Anybody over there get on TV? I DID!! I am famous and supercool. I did too, though i have yet to see it... I hope my "plug" for the fan force went over really well. (any one have or see a copy of that yet?)

6. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I'd have to agree with the commander... and I couldn't have said it better myself.
    So, just click below.

Commander W
    And look at the post on 7/28!

7. Darth_Brimstone

Darth_Brimstone Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2001
    hey, I was there too for the Boise convention

it was great to see Chewy again, I met him before in 1978 at mann's chinese theater in Hollywood CA

i loved the storys he told about how he got auditioned and the times he had in other movies he did.

and he even signed 3 of my 1st edition Chewbacca characters too

8. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    This convention went great! The best news is that they are coming back next year! Hopefully we'll see a couple people commit to the fanclub who signed up...I had a great time.

9. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    so, Wendy Ladie, does that mean you don't want the signed picture we got especially for you? That's fine, I'll just post it on E-Bay...

awwww yay!!! :) I'll take it!! Thanks very much.

BTW, about the Schlitterbahn: if that's the world's biggest and best water park, someone needs to do some serious building!! Yes, it's 300 acres of fun, but it's not that great, and I didn't even touch the 1.5 hour (sometimes as much as 4 hours!!) line for the one voted "world's best water ride" b/c it didn't look worth it. I've been to a better park in Utah, IMHO. Still, a fun time was had by all.

I'm thrilled that the convention will be back. Hopefully Mayhew returns with it!

Hopefully we'll see a couple people commit to the fanclub who signed up

...any girls in the "20"? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.