You brum lot

Discussion in 'Midlands and Wales' started by veritasuk, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    know of any Karaoke bars / nights for saturday ?
  2. TK0282 Jedi Knight

For a great night out try the Jam House in the Jewelery Quarter
  3. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    cheers. Obligatory Hen night embarressment ? Check
  4. Angie-Wan-Kenobi Jedi Padawan

if you wanna go on a pub crawl broad street is cool for that, amongst other pubs they have a reflex that plays 80's music alnight!! but stay away from the living room it is just like what it says, very borin.
    an barrcuda is quite alright, depends on your music likes, RnB an dance that sort.
  5. jangofett9 Jedi Master

star 4
    Would love to help V but I tend to stay away from centre of brum on firday n satdays becuz of the trouble round there........cud guarentee it would be my look to get caught up in it!
  6. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    i used to live on the edge of Brum and i dont even think Brummies should go into the centre on any night. be careful!
  7. Lord-Wiz Jedi Master

star 4
    i`m sure Verity is a big girl who can look after herself. and you are still only 16, so when you used to live on the edge of brum you would have been about 12? i wouldn`t let my oldest son go to town on his own. it`s a different world when you`re an adult. ;)
  8. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    oh right yeah of course it is! i mean when your an adult theres more to be hit etc when your beeten up.

and I was about 6 when i moved away from there
  9. Tay-Mar Jedi Master

star 4
    :oops: @ RebelJediKnight88
  10. Angie-Wan-Kenobi Jedi Padawan

i go to broad st. etc quite a lot, its very rare im in trouble, its you men an your macho dont push me malarki :p
  11. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    Well with it being Duran's home land weve been having Bi-annual pilgrimages for a few years now. AS usual we are staying at Jurys, few pitchers of long Island Ice teas in the living room, a drunken moan about why they pulled down the rum runner and on to Reflex to harrass the DJ into playing Duran every other song.

ANy one want to join us for a drink, feel free, I'll PM you my MBl so you will be able to find us. Even tho its a hen weekend there are 2 blokes in the group so dont be shy
  12. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    so this the gig ur going to at the NEC? cause i saw it in da paper.
    i was thinking of going to see Jasper Carrot!
  13. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    No because if you saw the gig ad you would have seen its in December and we are only in September.
  14. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    i didnt look when it was on. i wasnt interested in going. i prefered the one that said Alice Cooper.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.