main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Apr 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I been trying to scrounge members from other forums but no luck . the following is a copy of my latest post at REBEL SCUM.

chunk the jawa
    Bounty Hunter
    Member # 2937

posted 04-19-2002 11:56 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Gillman:
    Should we try to get together for EPII at somepoint or some sort of toy buying excursion on the 23rd?

The only thing I really don't want to see again is the kind of mob-minded hoarding I witnessed at the TRU by Westminster mall for the EPI midnight madness. Grown men running, pushing, shoving, not sharing.....almost quit the hobby that night. The next morning I walked into my local Target and had ALL they toys to myself, and I only bought 2. Eh, just me ranting-- so, should we try to meet up?

-Rob

well if you might take the time to check out the ROCKY MOUNTAIN FAN FORCE you might be surprised at what we are doing. you can also check us out on THEFORCE.NET in the forums under DENVER , CO.
    WE have a lot of activities going on between now and may 16th. Including a toy run on the 23rd , a line party for the midnight showing , charity fundraisers and all kinds of fun stuff.

--------------------
    check out www.digsixdown.com
    for a bad A$$ local band.
    and ROCKY MOUNTAIN FAN FORCE at http://fanforce.nathair.com/

Posts: 92 | From: denver CO | Registered: Mar 2002 | IP: Logged

I had just in this last few day posted about the D&B event with no responses. its a shame they dont want to even check us out as they might have fun.

2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    panzies!

3. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    oh yes I have tried to tell them many time but ,It is a RS board so I guess we're just not cool enough for them.

4. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    You can lead a horse to college, but you can't make him think.

5. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    you can lead chunk to beer but you dont have to make him drink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.