main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You can't rewrite the past~~Ami/Vader vintage

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Padawn_JB, Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawn_JB

Padawn_JB Jedi Master star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    * Note, Leia is 14, and Obi Wan is hiding at the Organa?s house on Alderaan. Alderaan is the only planet left that is not under Imperial Government Rule. Because Vader (Anakin) feels he owes Padme something.
    Disclaimer: I don?t own these characters. I am not making ANY money off these.

Princess Leia Ani Organa stood on her balcony over looking the city below her. Now at age 14, she looked like her mother. She even had her height. She was clad in a white Nubian style dress. One that her mother had worn after she was elected Queen. Her hair was in a long braid. She turned away from the balcony as someone knocked on the door.

?Come in Knight Kenobi.? She said, as Obi-Wan Kenobi entered her room. When he saw her standing there, he frowned.

?Your Highness, you know how much I hate it when you stand on the balcony. Any Imperial troops could easily shot you!? Leia smirked at him as they sat down in some chairs in the middle of the room.

?Screw the Empire!? she said hotly. Obi-Wan sighed and rubbed his temples.

?Leia, I don?t understand why you hate the Empire so much.?

?Are you saying they are good?? She challenged.

?No, It?s just,? But her interrupting cut him off.

?I hate them because of what they did to my mother!? she growled at him. Obi-Wan looked at her in shock.

?What did they do to your mother child?? he said hoarsely. She sighed deeply.

?Obi-Wan, you should know! I?ve seen pictures of her before the Clone Wars. She looked happy then. Now, she walks around with a sad look on her face. And every time father mentions Darth, what?s his face.?

?Darth Vader.? he corrected her.

?Yea, whatever. Anyway, every time he mentions him, mother starts to get sad. I don?t understand what could be so bad that happened to her.?

?Leia, during the Clone Wars, your mother lost someone very, very important to her.? Leia leaned forward in curiosity.

?Who??

?A very dear friend to her. And he was like a son to me.? Obi-Wan said fighting back tears.

?So, what happened??

?Darth Vader betrayed and murdered him.? Leia sank back into her seat in shock.

?Oh, I?m sorry. I didn?t know.?

?It?s alright.?

?May I ask one more question??

?Of course child. What is it??

?What?what was his name?? Obi-Wan?s face screwed up, almost as if it were trying not to let the words come out of his mouth.

?Anakin. His name? was Anakin.?

No sooner had he said that, did Padme Amidala come running into the room. She wore a red dress; her hair was tied up into a bouncy ponytail. Around her shoulders, she wore a Jedi cloak. To Leia, or anyone else for that matter, they wouldn?t notice it. But for Obi-Wan, it stuck out like the sun on a cloudy day. For not only was it just a Jedi cloak, but it was Anakin?s old Padawan cloak. Breathing hard, she managed to get some words out.

?Obi-Wan?get Leia? out of here!? Obi-Wan jumped up and ran to her.

?Padme, what is it??

?Vader?? she breathed. ?He?s here. Just landed, please Obi-Wan, get her someplace safe.?

?Mom, I?ll be fine!? Leia exclaimed as soon as her mother had calmed down. Obi-Wan shook his head.

?No Leia, she?s right. Let?s go.? Padme had barley finished mouthing the words ?Thank you.? to him, when the doors burst open and Vader walked in the room.

Padme clutched the robe tightly around her body. Trying to hide the curves from her former husband and lover. Then, her Queen instinct took over.

?Lord Vader, to what do I owe this?vist?? she asked. He didn?t answer until he had walked to and from the balcony, around the bed, and back to her spot.

?Where is he Padme?? his raspy voice asked from beneath the metal mask.

?One, I don?t know who you?re talking about. And two please call me Amidala. Only my friends call me Padme.? He smirked at her from behind his mask.

?As you wish Amidala. And you know who I?m talking about. Obi-Wan! Where is he??

?Once again, I don?t know what you?re talking about!? Vader then whirled around towards her and jabbed a gloved finger at her.

?You know what the penalty is f

2. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I like......is there any more? Or was this just a one-post?

3. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    Whoa... that was great! :D

4. Padawn_JB

Mar 16, 2002
    Jedi_Liz More? For now It's a one post thing. But If I come up with more, I'll PM you!

Jedi_Johnson Thank You.

5. Padawn_JB

Mar 16, 2002
  6. PadmeJainasolo

PadmeJainasolo Jedi Master star 2

Jul 5, 2002
    uppers!
    more soon? :D

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That knocked my socks off! :)

Powerful Writing!

8. Padawn_JB

Mar 16, 2002
    PadmeJainasolo Maybie, I'll think about it.

Sara_Kenobi Thank you!

9. Padawn_JB

Mar 16, 2002
  10. Padawn_JB

Mar 16, 2002
    Uping this again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.