Bloom, IN You collector type folk might be able to help me

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by TheQueenMother, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheQueenMother Jedi Youngling

star 2
    As I was working on redoing my room this past weekend (a summer tradition with me) I decided to put out my three Jeff Gordon (NASCAR) cars. I have the normal paint scheme and his Eppy I and III Pepsi paint schemes (the Eppy III was a late birthday gift from my father last Friday It's really pretty ie. shiny and I think I might bring both of them to the meeting Saturday for ya'll to look over or at least the Eppy III one) and was wondering if there was an Eppy II paint scheme I missed.

I'm thinking no since my family has watched every race for a very long time and dad woulda known but I thought I'd ask my collector crazy friends in the HA [face_love] if they'd found a Jeff Gordon Pepsi Eppy II paint scheme somewhere. If so, I'd really like to complete my (odd) collection. :)

Thanks guys. See you Saturday! [face_dancing]

Ok and who changed the post form? *yes I JUST noticed it and I've been posting almost all day it feels...* :confused:
  2. MusicTrooper Jedi Master

star 4
    HI,

try checking out,

www.goracing.com

http://www.qvc.com/goracing.html

and search for Jeff Gordon

Ed
  3. MusicTrooper Jedi Master

star 4
    update,

my NASCAR buddies (true fanatics)

tell me that there is no "episode II" NASCAR version by anyone,
    .....to quote them, "don't know what happened there"

Ed
  4. TheQueenMother Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I'm a true fanatic but I thought it had just slipped my mind (as so many things have...). Thanks I'll let my dad know to call off the search and just live with my Eppy I and III cars. Maybe I'll have a talk with Jeff when/if I get to see him in August (Brickyard 400 baby)and see what happened there. o_O
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.