main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga 'You Don't See Me' H/L songfic /Romance/Angst/Humor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: You Don't See Me
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    Genre: Romance, and maybe a little angst, possibly some humor
    TimeFrame: A little before ESB
    Rating: G
    Disclaimer: The Josie And The PussyCats song belongs to them, I didn't write it. And I don't own anything in Star Wars
    (except for my pod racer panties).

Summary: I just bought a Josie And The PussyCats CD from a bookstore and was listening to it in my room. I was rearranging my Star Wars collection and happened to look at my H/L figures. It came to that song You Don't See Me and I thought it would make a really good H/L songfic. I wrote it in just a little over an hour, so it is most likely is not that good. (this is my first songfic, please don't be cruel :()

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This is the place where I sit
    This the part where I love you too much,
    This as hard as it gets

Leia watched Han from a distance as he worked on his ship, light brown hair falling in his eyes. She was glad he couldn't see the look on her face. She was completely taken with him. She loved everything about him. Even how he tended to get very self-explanatory after a visit to his rum bottle. She sighed. They fought so much, she wished it could all end. Why couldn?t she get along with him? They seemed like they were always in a fight, never to admit what they felt. That is, if he even feels anything. Leia thought to herself as she watched him rummage for a tool. In his search he happened to turn around and spot her.

?Hey, your Worship. What?s your problem now?? he asked, a smirk playing across his handsome face.

Why does him always assume I have a problem? Because I always do. ?Nothing.? she said, shuffling through her papers.

?Having a nice time ogling at me?? Han asked, grining broadly now.
    ?In your dreams.? Leia snapped and turned on her heel. Someday, someday she would tell him. Just, not today.

I'm getting tired of pretending I'm tough,
    I'm here if you want me
    I'm yours you can hold me
    I'm empty and fakin?, tumblin? and breakin?

Han walked down the long, white halls of the Hoth base, thankful it was warm inside. He rounded a corner and ran right into---you guessed it. Leia blinked and quickly shoved him back, wishing she could pull him closer. Han grinned down at her and did pull her closer.

?Whatsamatter, Worship? Got cooties?? Han teased.
    ?No, I do not! I was worried about you.? Leia snapped as she tried to free herself from the circle of his arms.
    ?Your Highness, who dumped a Bantha on the wrong side of your bed? I?m just being friendly.? Han said, tightening his grip on her.

?Then take some friendly advice, let go of me.? Leia growled through clentched teeth.
    ?Whoa, don?t get all touchy, sweetheart.? Han leered, inching his face closer to hers. ?You?re enjoying this just as much as I am.?

?Stop enjoying yourself at my expense!? Leia shouted, finally managing to escape his arms. She quickly gathered her papers and shoved them in her notebook. She gave him one last withering glance and was gone. Han sighed and leaned against the wall. Aw, she?ll never know. It's like the fact that I love her is, invisible.

?Cause you don?t see me,
    And you don't need me
    And you don't love me
    The way I wish you would,
    The way I know you could

Leia turned on the lights in the break room, and gasped to find Han collapsed on a chair. She was worried he was dead, so she rushed over to him and shook him, hoping he would wake up and yell at her.

He grumbled and opened his eyes. ?Aw, Worship, why'd you have to that??

?Oh, thank God, you?re ok.?
    ?I?m fine. What was that for??
    ?I was, uh, worried you were dead.? Leia admitted.
    Han laughed out loud and tried to get up, suddenly slipping and ending up in a heep on the floor. Leai was again quickly at his side, helping him up.

?Han! Are you all right??? Leia exclaimed, standing him up.

Han clung t

2. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    *sniffs*

You always either make me laugh to the point of tears or you do it with great mush. Lol, this fic rox!

-Commander Tharen_

3. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    I agree!
    It's not that bad!
    I wish I oculd come up with fics within the hour!

DM

4. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005

MoeTharen Aw thanks. :) That is so sweet of you.

DarthMason Oh thank God! I thought it must totally suck by now. :'(

5. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    WHAT!!!! No one else?!?!?!!!!

*turns on lightsaber*

I can see you lurkers, and I'm gonna DRAG you outta the darkness!!!

-Commander Tharen-

6. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    "Having a nice time ogling at me?" Han asked, grinning broadly now.

"In your dreams." Leia snapped and turned on her heel. Someday, someday she would tell him. Just, not today.

How does Han always know JUST what Leia is thinking? ;)

"Heart"

7. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I love all the angst between Han and Leia prior to ESB, but as this piece so amply demonstrated, some time alone for them might have been nice. Very good, with just a few spelling errors. :)

8. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Oh cool! FINALLY!! Readers! (put away the lightsaber, Moe)

I_Heart_Han_Solo Because he has the amazing power of hotness. ;) lol I don't know, he just does. [face_love]

Solo_Fan Aw thanks! Sorry about the spelling errors, I just didn't think anyone was reading, so I didn't edit as much as I should have. :(

9. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    *smirks and turns lightsaber back on*

Bettcha there's still lurkers out there!

-Commander Tharen-

10. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Great job with this. You've got the bickering between Han and Leia down pat.

Now if they would both just stop being so stubborn and admit how they feel about each other...

Bravo!!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

11. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    I'll be honest. I didn't like the song.

But the story was awesome!=D= =D= =D= Another fantastic job at a funny/romantic Han and Leia fic.[:D] [:D]

12. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    That was GREAT! I love that Luke interrupted them with something so stupid! It sounds like something he would do. Good job!=D=

13. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Poor Lukie, always getting so excited over so little, and always ruining a perfectly good H/L moment!!! So dense....

This was good! Poor Han & Leia, never quite getting it together. :_|

14. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ok...I'll turn off my lightsaber now.

-Commander Tharen-

15. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005

MoeTharen Moe, calm down. The lurkers have shown up! :D

KELIA Aw thanks! I think out of all the SW characters, I've studied them the most. :)

ladie_padwan Don't worry about not liking the song, I don't care. Heck I didn't write it! I just wrote the story around it. I'm so glad you liked it tho! :D

Jaira lol It is something I would MAKE him do. And I enjoy doing that, IMMENSLY. Thanks for posting!

dm1 Yes he is SOOO dense! Finally! People who agree with me! :D I'm so happy you read it and enjoyed it! :D

Jasmine @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.