main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

you favorite star wars character

Discussion in 'Archive: BeNeLux' started by klaatumanfred, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klaatumanfred

klaatumanfred Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    Tell me who, and why....

2. flyingseal

flyingseal Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2002
    Take one lucky guess :cool:...

3. klaatumanfred

Apr 19, 2002
    Mace Windu? (lol)

4. flyingseal

Mar 20, 2002
    *Applaus* that's right :D

No, but seriously mine is Boba Fett...and you want to know why ??? :D That's hard to explain, but IMHO I think he's just a cool kind of mysterious character who dares to talk back to Vader without any trace of fear :p...and his costume is just great! :D

5. klaatumanfred

Apr 19, 2002
    He is fearless first because his father was and then i think because he hates the jedi.... Admit that mace is not thar bad!!!!!! :D

6. flyingseal

Mar 20, 2002
    He and Vader seems to know each other in ESB and have respect for each other...like they have worked before, or gone through something together or something like that, guess we'll see in Episode III :)...

Oh, and don't get me wrongo :D I think Mace is also a great character :)...

7. klaatumanfred

Apr 19, 2002
    ok, speaking of which er..... Lucas told that EIII should happen two or three years after AOTC... So Boba should be too young to do something major as the famous bounty hunter....

8. flyingseal

Mar 20, 2002
    Yeah, and I also heard that Boba's part wouldn't be any bigger as it was in AOTC...but I'm staying spoiler free for Episode III so I don't know much :p...

But I'm still hoping on some kind of cooperation to hunt down the Jedi's with the Sith and Bounty hunters and then when they capture Mace they deliver him to Boba so he can do with him what he want's...

Boba Fett: This is for my father *slaps Mace in the face* :D

But if I'm realistic I don't think any of this shall happen...I don't see some kind of 13 year old kill Windu, let's also not forget it will almost certainly become a PG rated movie...

9. klaatumanfred

Apr 19, 2002
    Aurra sing might reappear cuz she is specialized in jedi killings....

10. flyingseal

Mar 20, 2002
    Yeah, I would like to see her getting some action in Episode III :cool:...

11. klaatumanfred

Apr 19, 2002
    She could actually take care of Boba....

12. flyingseal

Mar 20, 2002
    Yep, that could be a way to put her in the movie :)...but there are many more ways, but all we can do so far is speculate about it :p...

13. klaatumanfred

Apr 19, 2002
    No problem do you have any kind of speculation on how things are going to unfold in Episode 3? Especially the last shot of the film?

14. flyingseal

Mar 20, 2002
    Well we know some things that must happen to match in with the OT, like Anakin needs to become Vader, all the Jedi's die except Obi-wan and Yoda, the clone wars end, and some key characters from the PT dies and some more things...and for the last shots I hope you first will see Anakin who has become Vader, walk between all the troops with the Emperor with the Imperial march playing and maybe you could see in the background the construction of the Death star and as final scene I would like to see Obi-wan delivers baby Luke "the new hope" to Owen and Beru with maybe in the background some ghostly figures like in ROTJ...

15. klaatumanfred

Apr 19, 2002
    Good idea for the ghostly images but i fear that it is not logic with the OT since they won't appear in ROTJ (well there is a talk of a archive trilogy i know...)

16. flyingseal

Mar 20, 2002
    Yes, but the main reason I said that is because Episode I ends like Episode IV (a celebration) Episode II ends like Episode V (C-3PO puts his arm on R2 :D and padme and Anakin stand togheter like Luke and Leia) and therefor I think Episode III will have an ending like VI. Now an ending like the celebration in ROTJ isn't really possible for Episode III since the movie most likelly wouldn't have a happy ending and therefor I tought that the appereance of ghostly figures would be the most plauseble one to make a connection between the two endings...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.