main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM You favorite superhero?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Xiania, Aug 12, 2005.

?

You favorite superhero?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
  1. Superman

10.0%
  2. Wonder Woman

5.0%
  3. Batman

20.0%
  4. Spiderman

30.0%
  5. Green Latern

10.0%
  6. The Flash

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. X-Men (You can specify)

15.0%
  8. Other (do tell)

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    I know it's not SW releated, but I was curious! My favorite is of course Wonder Woman! I just bought the season three DVD (late birthday present!). So, if you've got a different favorite than is on the poll let me know!

2. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
  3. gloomypadme

gloomypadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2002
    Batman, I have loved him since before I could remember.

4. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    My reasons for loving Superman were clearly stated in the Superman thread. ;)

5. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I vote for the Punisher. I know he doesn't always fit the definition of a superhero but still. He doesn't have the super powers but he just goes around whipping up on whoever he thinks is evil. Now the movies didn't really do the character justice but the old comics were great.

6. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Ever since I was a kid my favorite hero has been Superman!

Reasons:

1. He's not from this planet
    2. He's got such amazing abilities. My favorites are his X-ray vision and he's invincible.

7. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    his fights with wolverine were classic - like when he rolled over him with, what was it a steamroller? it was always interesting to see him go after our classic heroes because he thought they were bad guys - btw, I love the movie, the fight scene with the classic movie was awesome!

8. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jul 11, 2004
    I never saw Punisher or Daredevil (although I was told Daredevil was bad.) I'm looking forward to the Wonder Woman which should be around 2007. I'm hoping they find someone as good as Lynda Carter, I'm loving the WW episodes. You see, I'm also a big Justice League (Not ulimited fan) and I like the way they have Diana on that show. She's true to her Amazon Princess roots. I really like Spiderman. I'm also a big fan of Jean Gray, Rogue, and Storm. I like X-men, I watched the animated series when I was younger, and watch it now. I'm wondering if in the movies they are going to introudce Jububilee and Gambit? Gotta love those Cajuns![face_dancing] And yes Angie I know why you like Superman:p

9. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Justice league was cool. As for the Punisher movies the new one was good but I don't like the old Dolf Lundren movie. Oh and Jubilee is in a deleted scene from I think X2. It might have been in the first one though. I think it would awesome to include Gambitt and give Collossus a larger part in the upcoming third movie.

10. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    at comics2film.com they had a comment that collosus won't have a much bigger role because the actor can't handle it or something... also rumors that gambit will be in it but they havenm't found the actor for him, gambits name was on the list of mutants that Mystiqe found when she was using the computer.

Jubilee was in both movies - she sat next to Rouge in class with Storm, she was also in Prof. X's class when Wolverine went into the room the first time. In X2 - she is the one storm calls to when they go to resuce the children from the well.

Kelsey Grammer has been listed as playing Beast in the next movie... but I heard of a romance between Storm and Wolverine in the next film.

11. Lord_Melkor

Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2005
    it has to be samwise gamgee...this little guy was the true superhero in lord of the rings...w/o him middle earth would have fallen to sauron

12. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I don't know if I would consider Sam a superhero but okay. I am looking forward to the third X-Men if it ever gets made. Grammer as Beast would work for me. Aren't they fully digitalizing that character? I think they need to.

13. Red_8

Red_8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    My favotite X-men is Gambit

14. michaelbacca

michaelbacca Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2005
    I voted before I had a chance to read the posts. I did vote for Batman because he kicks butt without super powers and because he always gets to kiss the cute actresses but after reading Melkor's post I will have to change my vote, although I can't in the system. Samwisetruly is the greatest hero ever. I told my brother after watching Fellowship that Frodo was a butthead and Sam would have to save the day. Not only did he save the day but he got his dream girl. What other movie can you watch where the fat guy not only saves the day but gets his girl in the end. Sam is definitely a hero whose name will last through the ages.

15. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    Raised on Uncanny X-men during most of my teen years...I'd have to pick a few guys from this team who I thinked rocked.

Night Crawler
    Havoc
    Shadow Cat
    Rouge
    I even liked Gateway...what ever happened to him?

16. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Rouge? Like Moulin? :p

It's Rogue. ;)

17. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Well, nobody's ever accused Andrea of NOT being anal! :p

You know I have to tease! :D

Batman is the shiznit, yo.

18. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Actually, they have. I balked at them and asked them to reconsider their statement. ;)

19. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jul 11, 2004
    I suppose I'm the only Wonder Woman fan here. "Wonder Woman, Wonder woman!"--Linda Carter rocks! I like Batman okay (He he the guy in Batman Begins is sexy), but not my favorite superhero. Hey, anyone here like Teen Titans?? I have a thing for Aqualad, but Raven has some cool powers. I like Spiderman a lot to. As for LOTR- by far my favorite is Legolas. The way that man jumps onto the back of elephants and kicks butt. Anyhow, I'm going off course here lol. I'm eager to see GoF and CON.

20. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    What about Green Hornet and Kato? They were so mis-understood.

21. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I watch Teen Titans from time to time. They are okay.

22. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    spiderman [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.