You found Jango's falcon!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by JediHunterAlpha, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling

star 1
    hey all, this is the first time I have been able to get online, but I wanted to say I had a great time at the BBQ at Void's the other day. And i think i can speak for LP and I when I say we both will be hanging around after meetings more often. :)

also, (hopefully) Looking for Star Wars will be completed as of this Thursday, along with the stuff we filmed at the BBQ and meeting. :)

JHA
  2. jupitertronic Jedi Knight

star 3
    i hope you got some good shots of sideshow playing with his ask yoda.

...why does that sound more suggestive than it is? rofl :)
  3. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    he got some nice pics of me with my little buddy, i'll send them along... :D
  4. JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I did get some good shots, but only on a still frame cam. all well, but the ending of the film, u will all love :)
  5. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    I have loved putting this film together but at the same time, I am sooo glad to be done with it! :D

LP
  6. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    We officially have a rough cut of the entire film. It runs about 40 minutes from beggining to end. We have a few transition's to tweak here and there and the end credits have yet to be inserted. All of this, lord willing, will be fixed by the meeting on the 8th!

LP :D
  7. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
  8. JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yea, and i as always shall play more video games during the editing process. Its only a one man job and 3 of us to do it.
  9. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    I still think my favorite section if the film is the scoobie sequence... there you go, a little teaser 'till Saturday...

10. jupitertronic Jedi Knight

star 3
    remind me to bring a paper bag to the meeting so i can cover my head in shame. ;)
  11. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    There is a little bit of Sideshow and Jupitor verbally duking it out... but it happens and they make up. Don't worry.
    I have to admit though, it was weird filming such an ackward situation. I humbly bow to the both of you for not getting upset with me. I hope you both still like me after the film is shown... (nibbles fingernails)

12. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    if jupiter can forgive my stressed out rant, then i can certainly forgive you for filming it! :D

besides, you were waiting all two weeks to see some drama! [face_laugh]
  13. JediHunterAlpha Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yea i dont think i have heard LP apologize to no one about anything like this. He has been so stressed about leaving it in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.