main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends You Gave Me Back My Flower [Obi-Wan, Siri -- light fluffy fun for Valentine's Day]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Idrelle_Miocovani, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Title: You Gave Me Back My Flower
    Author: Idrelle_Miocovani
    Genre: humorish general
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi
    Summary: Two young Jedi Padawan?s celebrate a Jedi version of Valentine?s day.
    Notes: Idrelle has come to play in Before the Saga once again! Pure Valentine?s fun. Enjoy! Oh, and Siri?s character comes from my own speculations from reading fan fic, as I have never actually read a book that has her in it. Hopefully I?m not too far off on her characterization. :)

The Game. Every day, whenever they saw each other, they lived and breathed the Game.

The Game had started a year ago when they were barely twelve. It had begun as an idea that had grown out of playful teasing. One of them did something and the other retaliated in anyway possible. While witty comments were fired back and forth as fast as light speed, the majority of the game was played through actions and expressions ? a funny face here, a poke there. It was pure innocence, child?s play; something they did for fun, like any other game but this one had become their form of communication.

It would have been classified as harmless fun for any other two teenagers. But for the two thirteen-year-old Jedi, they were watched constantly.

Obi-Wan?s Master found the game amusing, but like any other Jedi, he watched his Padawan closely for any behavior that could be slightly out of bounds. Siri Tachi?s Master was much stricter than Master Qui-Gon, and she monitored the two of them as closely as possible. This supervision was something that the two Jedi Padawan?s did not enjoy ? they were much more content without their Masters making comments on their behavior ? but it did not add any conflict with the Game.

And so the Game continued on, day after day, week after week, month after month.

If every game has a climax or a point of highest interest, their arrived at a time that the Jedi did not appreciate too much: Valentine?s Day.

Obi-Wan had heard a crowd talking about how you could order a flower for that special someone when he and Qui-Gon had been investigating an incident in the Coruscant mid-levels. While Obi-Wan knew very well that attachments between Jedi were forbidden (a rule he didn?t quite understand at his young age), Siri was his best friend, a play-mate, a member of the Game, and most definitely [i]his[/i] special someone. After all, he concluded, everyone must have a special someone.

He didn?t even think about it ? he just did it. He ordered that flower for Siri as a new, elaborate step for the Game. Anyways, he needed a payback for the time when she had given him a haircut that left him with spiky clumps of hair for months.

When Valentine?s Day arrived, Obi-Wan couldn?t wait to see Siri after she received her flower. Her expression was going to be priceless, it was going to be ?

That afternoon, Obi-Wan saw Siri marching towards him, a funny glint in her eye. In one hand she carried the flower Obi-Wan had sent her.

He took one glance at her expression and thought that never before had the flower?s red petals looked more like blood.

Siri reached him and smiled shortly. ??Love and kisses, Obi-Wan??? she said, indicating the card that was still attached to the flower?s stem. She arched both eyebrows.

Obi-Wan flushed and grinned lopsidedly. ?I didn?t know it said that.?

She smirked at him. ?Awww, how cute. I?ve got a present for you too.?

Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow. He had a bad feeling about this. ?You do??

She nodded. ?Happy Valentine?s Day, Obi-Wan,? she said impishly.

She handed him the flower and pointed at the card. He read it and laughed.

[i]I don?t have an appropriate present. You can have your flower back. Happy Gaming ? Siri.[/i]

?Happy Gaming?? he asked.

She smirked again and said lightly, ?All part of the game, little Jedi.?

Obi-Wan heard a deep laugh. He and Siri turned slowly and saw Master Qui-Gon watching at them, grinning broadly.

?Now that?s what you call a Jedi?s Valentine?s Day.?

[hr]

Ha

2. DreamingIce

DreamingIce Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 8, 2005
    Thats great! Go Siri!

lighthearted mush... I need to read more of this stuff.;)

Well done I_M! =D=

~Misha

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww this was really sweet.

I loved how Siri handled receiving the flower.

Nice job

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. PadawanKaterina

PadawanKaterina Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2005
    Haha! That's cute. [face_love]

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    It's always a delight when you come to play in Before Idrelle[/b[] and this was no exception. :D :D

6. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    @};- That was cute.

7. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Anyways, he needed a payback for the time when she had given him a haircut that left him with spiky clumps of hair for months. :D

Sweet story Idrelle... & Happy Valentine's Day!

8. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    [face_love] Aww, what a cute little story. I loved Obi-Wan's embarassment and Siri's reaction to the flower. I can picture that happening too, which makes it so much greater.[face_laugh] Great story!! =D= =D=

9. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    DreamingIce: Thats great! Go Siri!

lighthearted mush... I need to read more of this stuff.;)

Well done I_M!

LOL ? Thanks! :D

KELIA: Awww this was really sweet.

I loved how Siri handled receiving the flower.

Nice job

Awwww, thanks! And as for Siri handling receiving the flower ? hehe, that?s based on something that I did. :p ;) Just as a joke, but I did give him back the carnation! :p

PadawanKaterina: Awww, thanks! :)

Healer_Leona: It's always a delight when you come to play in Before Idrelle and this was no exception.

:D :D :D

Thanks, oh great and mighty Mod!

:p

jodiwent: Thanks! :)

Kestrel_Kenobi: Thanks! And Happy Valentine?s day too!

edit --

LilyHobbitJedi: Oops, so sorry, I forgot you! [face_blush]

Aww, what a cute little story. I loved Obi-Wan's embarassment and Siri's reaction to the flower. I can picture that happening too, which makes it so much greater. laugh Great story!!

Awwww, thanks so much! :)

10. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Highly adorable.

11. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Totally wonderful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.