main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion You get to choose ONE actor to play ONE EU character in the sequel trilogy. Who is it?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jedi_Lantern, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Lantern

Jedi_Lantern Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 3, 2013
    Depending on how the writers decide to incorporate/ignore the EU, the character you pick may be altered a bit to suit the stories' needs

I select Nathan Fillion to play Dash Rendar! Harrison/Han will be awesome, but I'd like a younger smuggler type main character as well

[​IMG]

Please lock/delete if this thread doesn't differentiate itself enough from an existing thread :)

Ryus likes this.
  2. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Maybe Jessica Chastain for Mara but....she's a bit young especially when Hamill is like 60 something but hey....Luke can score with anybody :p

kubricklynch, Jedi_Lantern and Ryus like this.
  3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Should probably go in the Official EU thread.

Jedi_Lantern likes this.
  4. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    Just give me two hours of Sam Rockwell dancing with some spaceships and stuff in the background and I will be more than satisfied.

EDIT: Oh, you want a cast member for an EU character....seeing as I know nothing about the EU, just make Sam Rockwell some generic guy that Luke talked to for half a second in one of the books, and give him the on film role that I described above.

Jedi_Lantern likes this.
  5. markdeez33

markdeez33 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 25, 2013
    Keanu Reeves as Quinlan Vos

Jedi_Lantern likes this.
  6. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Michael Cera as Thrawn

BigAl6ft6 and Jedi_Lantern like this.
  7. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Julianna Moore as Mara Jade. (can think of others who'd be great for her too though)

She's also at the medium age to be either Mara's force ghost or her alive, if they (hopefully) retcon her death (cause it should have been Tenel Ka anyways)

I can totally see her playing Mara in her younger spin off movies, as a plus she looks kinda close to Julianna Moore (height and body shape wise any how) who can play her in the sequal trilogy... hey, if Obi-wan can have two actors... :p

Jedi_Lantern likes this.
  8. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    This is better suited for the EU thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.