main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "You GIve Me Love" A ani/ami/vader sad song fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Princess1, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Well lets get the boring stuff out of the way first!
    Disclaimer: I'm not earning any money by this or trying to steal star wars from george lucas,I'm just having fun.

rateing: PG
    This story is in first person, Padmes point of view.

The song used is You Give Me Love by Faith Hill, I'm not earning any money by useing it, just having fun.

Ok, all thats out of the way, here you go.
    Comments please.

Well, this is a reposted viggie I did a long time ago on the old board, and I'm bringing it back to be my first post on the new one! Enjoy! :D

You turn around then you ask me behind tears of doubt just what I see in you.
    Please don't cry, I know sometimes it seems we barely get by. But don't you see how much you do to get me through?

I can feel my life draining away, this sickness has saped all my strength. I don't have much longer. I only wish I could see my Ani one last time. The way he used to be.

"Padme?"

I hear a soft, almost frightend questioning voice by the door. I weakly turn my headd. "Ani?"

Whats he doing here? I must be dreaming.

"Your alive!" he rushes to me and cradels me in his arms.

Its not a dream after all! I lean against his chest, blissfully happy I've gotten to see him one last time. At least for now, he is my Ani again, not Vader.

"Yes, I'm alive, for now anyway." I say weakly.

"How can you ever forgive me? What could you have possibly seen in me? If you hadn't marrried me none of this would have happend!"

I reach up a hand and gently stroke his face, brushing away a tear that had crept out of his eye. How could I explain?

You turn around then you ask me behind tears of doubt just what I see in you.
    Please don't cry, I know sometimes it seems we barely get by. But don't you see how much you do to get me through?

"It was worth it Ani."

"But why? How could you possibly believe that? After what I did to you."

"Well....." I struggle for words for what is in my heart.

When the world is cold, and I need a friend to hold me, you give me love.......you give me love.

I can't quite explain it, so I say simply "You gave me love."

He stares at me in amazement, "You gave up everything for love?"

I smile at him softly, "Yes."

"But was it worth it?" he ask bitterly.

And when I feel I can't go on
    You pick me up, you give me love.....you give me love.

"Yes, I think it was more then worth it. Don't you?"

He stares at me, as if he's afriad to believe what I say, even if he wants to.

"Anakin, look into my eyes."

We lock our gaze, both of us feeling lost in the eyes of the one we love, wondering if it was the last time. So with my eyes I try and tell him what I can't say with words. And I see the same message in his eyes for me. His heart is in his eyes.

I apologize, if I never told you what you mean in my eyes. Oh baby, let me tell you now. Everyday looks sweeter knowing you'll be there in every way.

"Yes it was worth it." he says with sudden conviction, "It was worth anything and everything."

My heart feels like its going to burst with love for him. He understands......

When my hope is gone and I feel I can't go on, you give me love.....you give me love.

"It was worth it." he says"But do you still love me?"

"Anakin, I love you, now and forever."

He gives me a boyish, loveing smile, and captures my lips with his.

Everything my heart desires. Morning stars and midnight fires, someone to share my dreams, with you I have everything.

It feels like we're trying to get a lost life times worth of love into the kiss. And now I know, no matter what happens, I had my Ani back tonight. And no matter what, he will never be compltely destroyed by Darth Vader. Because our love will always have a place in his heart. There he will always be Ani, my Ani, now and forever.

I go limp, and I can feel my spirit floating away. I'm gone, looking down on Ani from above.

Anakin breaks off the kiss, "Padme?" he asks. Then he realize

2. ForbiddenAngel

ForbiddenAngel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    So with my eyes I try and tell him what I can't say with words. And I see the same message in his eyes for me. His heart is in his eyes. Very, Very, Very emotional! Good job Princess1, it was fantastic!

3. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    thanks! :) I'm soooo glad you liked it, I was in a weepy mood when I wrote it, so thats how it came out. :D

4. MasterYoda34

MasterYoda34 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Wow, Princess. That was really beautiful! And a very cool idea of interspersing the song lyrics within the actual story. It's probably been done before, but that's the first I'd seen of it. That was definitely a powerful piece. Definitely glad I read it. :)

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    A very well done piece of work, Princess. That's something I've never been able to do. Write song fics. We just don't fit together. 8-}

6. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    One of the first song fics ive actually likes.

Well done!

7. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    34: Hey 34, thanks so glad you liked it, I love that song, and I just had to use it in star wars somehow. :p :D

Sara: Thanks sooo much! :D Lol, yea song fics are intersting, if there not done just write they feel awkward, but I love them. Aw, I bet you could do. :)

darla: Whoa, thanks! :D Since you don't like song fics, thats quite a compltement. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.