main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL You guys are the greatest

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darion_Blade, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darion_Blade

Darion_Blade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2001
    Hey all.
    Just a Thanks from Jedi Talk. We had a blast at Celebration 2 and were so honored to be invited to your meet and greet.
    We all had a lot of fun and I hope we helped you out with the charity hull house, did I spell that right.
    You fans embody what it means to be not only fans, but poeple concerned about the poeple around you.

Thanks for letting us hang out with you, and helping us out when we needed it.
    Big THANKS to Soul Raven and Phil.
    Darion Blade
    Jedi Talk

2. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    No thank you Darion for all your help with our charity drawing.

You guys are awesome!

3. Soulraven

Soulraven Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2002
    I have to agree with Carrie; Darion and all the guys from Jedi Talk are great. As soon as they heard about our charity drive, Darion took Carrie and I all around the vendor area, flashing his press pass and talking to PR people. Many of the prizes we have to give away are because of his bold efforts.

Also, whenever there was a Jedi Talk broadcast, the crew was willing and eager to give us mic-time to talk up the charity. Thank you Jedi Talk! Your tongues may be silver, but your hearts are made of gold.

If you (yeah, I'm talkin' to you!) aren't listening to Jedi Talk, you should be. Go to http://www.jeditalk.com every Sunday night at 8 PM Central and listen in. Call into the 800 number and share your Star Wars feelings with the hosts and the rest of us. It's great fun, lads! (Say that last bit with a Scottish accent. It sounds better).

4. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    \\struts around knowing he is the greatest\\

5. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    This is starting to sound like my favorite Onion point/counterpoint: "You The Man vs. No, You The Man"

-Le Penguin
    "West Wing Tech Support Crew Be A Bunch O' Whack B!tches"

6. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    That's why I just accepted it. :p

7. Darion_Blade

Darion_Blade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2001
    Hey,
    I apperciate all the nice things you guys are saying.
    I really hope poeple enjoy Jedi Talk and I hope you guys had fun hanging out on the broadcasts down in Indy!
    Hope to hear and see you all on the show!
    Soulraven still need that 30 second spot for Chicgo force and the charity stuff.
    :)
    Darion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.