main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA You Guys Should Still Go....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by xdarthsmithiousx, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    http://www.comic-con.org/wc/wc06_prog_lucas.shtml

uh, yeah

2. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Quinton and I will still be going and we'll be entering the costume contest. We've got so many good costumes in the group that it would be great to see some of our people walk away with awards.

3. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    I hope you guys win

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    wouldn't be any fun at all without you, jerry!

[face_liarliar]

well, ok, maybe just a little...

5. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    I hope there are others in the group who reconsider going.

I know a small saber battle on the runway would rock!

6. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Yeah, I agree. Go, be merry. Plus, Kevin Smith is going to be there, Cheryl.

7. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Well thanks Jerry. I was just getting ready to talk to the Wizard about not going... (starting with Roast Beef and Yorkshire pudding, to weaken his defenes) and now you put a link in to make me want to go even more.[face_shame_on_you]

I had been avoiding the WonderCon site for just these reasons. Now my Sith blood is stirred and I want us to go and do the Masquerade. For reasons most will understand.

***must go pet cat to calm down***:D Then begin thinking about going to WonderCon.***

8. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    So is it looking like Quinton and I are the only ones going to WonderCon still. I know I'm of the opinion that Count Dooku would be a strong candidate to consider for the Masquerade's Lucas Films award !!!! My son, sister and I have decided to do a group entry. We all have costumes that are featured in Episode 2.
    Any suggestions about a catchy title or theme we could use to have read by the announcer when our costumes are announced.

"Beloved characters from Attack of the Clones"
    ...I know it's cheesy. I'm not good at stuff like this so that's why I need the help of the many creative people we have here.

Help me out with an announced theme or title, please?

9. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    "Would you buy a used Speeder from these guys?"

10. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    Their website has been updated showing Peter Mayhew being at Wondercon. I know we're going to try to get an autographed photo signed to Quinton from him.

There's also going to be a costuming panel that among other things is going to discuss vaccume forming and mold making -maybe even have demonstrations. There should be some good knowledge there to bring back to the group for some of our prop building ideas.

If there's a few things people would like me to get for them from this convention or look for, I'd be more than happy to make an attempt. I wont stand in an autograph line for 2 hours, but I would be willing to keep my eye open and look for good opportunities to get whatever your looking for. I would need the money up front(only since all of our money will go towards things we want :cool: )and I would keep in touch with you via cell phone if and when I found it to make sure it was what you were wanting at the price you wanted. And of course you'd get all of your money back if I didn't have any luck.

Just want to help anyone out who isn't able to go and was wanting something.
    Let me know.

11. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    < There's also going to be a costuming panel that among other things is going to discuss vaccume forming and mold making -maybe even have demonstrations. There should be some good knowledge there to bring back to the group for some of our prop building ideas. >

:_|
    wish it was financially feasible to go... that sounds wicked cool! hope you learn lots of neat stuff.

i doubt i'll have any money to send with you, nor can i think of anything off the top of my head to look for. but thank you muchly for the kind offer!

12. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    No probs millenium. Just didn't want to not extend the invitation in case there was somebody that needed the favor.

13. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Well, the Wizard and I are going to WonderCon so we will let you guys know what happens. I could not resist the pull of the Lucas Power willing me to see what is next on the horizon.

We will miss everyone, except Cruzer.[face_batting]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.