main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA You had me from HELLO!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by CoolHanLuke, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolHanLuke

CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    Hello to all of you-my-day-job-just-supports-my-SW-fanaticism-folk. It's good to meet you! :)

I moved to the Olympia-Lacey area in September. The drive from NW AR, through MO, NE, WY, MT, Coer d' Alene, ID, I-90 to Issaquah,
    and I-5 (experienced traffic culture shock during rush hour--look out!) to Lacey was fantastic! :cool:

I would like to meet some people prior to the ROTS release so maybe we could go as a group to the opener. Even if you have never seen the saga, and would like to go, we would be happy to bring you up to speed on the plot! ;)

Again, it's great to meet all of you here in the Pacific NW. I do have to tell ya', though, that Stormtrooper outfit I wore as a kid on Halloween really turned up the heat. While the "helmet" mask was about to suffocate my head, I thought I was going to morph INTO Vader, performing my own version of "Breathing!"

2. LadySonnet

LadySonnet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2003
    Hello and welcome!

If you're free tonight, a bunch of us are going to be at the showing of ESB at the Science Fiction Experience (see the other thread in this forum). But I'd understand it that was too short notice.

As far as other gatherings, the costumed groups (Rebel Legion, 501st) are -very- active in this area, so if you still have that stormie armor we'd love to see you!

But we are (slowly! it's like herding cats) trying restart the semi-regular non-costume SW Fan gatherings (called Star Wars Annonymous meetings). We'll be sure to post here as soon as we have a date and location for one.

Hope to see you soon!

Sonnet

3. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Welcome CoolHanLuke! Guess you weren't at the SFM tonight. We had a pretty good time.

Hope to see you at something soon. We'll cross post our costumed events here, usually.

There is a threat a couple down trying to get our non-costumed "Star Wars Anonymous" meetings going again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.