main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"You have done well."

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Virgilius, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Virgilius

Virgilius Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 7, 2004
    This is what Sidious/Palpatine tells Dooku when he returns to Coruscant from Geonosis. What has he done well?

2. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    [face_thinking] .....start the war

3. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    He made sure that the Clone Wars had begun. Since this was Palpatine/Sidious' plan all along he was pleased that it had been done.

4. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    "War has begun, my lord". That makes Palpatine happy.

5. sabarte

sabarte Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2005
    Plus, he's just outsmarted and smashed a massive Jedi strike team, killing 190-odd Jedi and at least one Council member with basically battledroids (that's around 1-2% of the entire Order!) and managed to get all of the important Separatist leaders out in one piece. That's a job well done.

6. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

#1. He got many leaders of the CIS to dedicate funding to weapons.

#2. He got Obi-Wan to become curious enough of Kamino to find the army.

#3. He Established every group that was present at the CIS conference on Geonosis to firmly be an enemy of the republic, as was probably reported by Obi-Wan. They had no chance of backing out at this point.

#4. He killed Jedi, as was the main goal.

#5. He took the plans for the ultimate weapon that was being planned by someone else, and gave them to his master.

#6. He started an all out war.

#7. He Established distrust between the Jedi and the Senate. "The Senate is under the influence of a Sith Lord..."

#8. He pissed off Anakin

These plans may have been Palpatine's, but Dooku delivered the goods. He did more than "well"

Carnage

7. Virgilius

Oct 7, 2004
    Thanks, Carnage. I figured Sidious was referring to more than just the start of the war.

8. mjerome3

mjerome3 Jedi Knight star 6

May 11, 2000
    You have done well is a line Sidious says throughout the saga to each of his apprentices. Dooku helped stage the clone wars on one side so Sidious can get credit and get credit for defending it on the other side.

You have done well, my young apprentice. They will be no match for you. - Sidious to Maul

You have done well. -Sidious to Dooku

You have done well, Lord Vader. And now I sense you wish to continue your search for Young Skywalker? - Sidious to Vader

9. Virgilius

Oct 7, 2004
    Actually, Sidious tells Maul this: "You have been well trained, my young apprentice. They will be no match for you."

10. AJSkywalker

AJSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2005
    dookoo is really a plumber and sidious is like: "whoooweee! Thanks a bunch dookster! You've done well. There were these spicy mexican beans on my burrito and i couldnt help but eat the legal limit..." lol, jk

11. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Um, yeah. Great. :rolleyes:

Anyway, yes, Dooku has started the war, and that alone was his main mission.

12. AJSkywalker

AJSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2005
    dont u be dissing my plumbing stuff mister know it all[face_shame_on_you]

13. Virgilius

Oct 7, 2004
    Hey, Sithrules70, I've been meaning to get back at you for your little condescending post a while back. I think Sidious knew about the war. He sent Yoda and the clones after receiving those emergancy powers. I wasn't born yesterday.

In a way it's stupid that Dooku would even say that the war has begun. Surely he would know that his master sent the darn clone army to beat up his robots! It was going according to plan, after all.

14. Virgilius

Oct 7, 2004
  15. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    He started the war, and probably scarred Anakin for life. Sidious wanted Anakin as vulnerable as possible, so old palpy could lend a helping hand, But Dooku doesn't know that......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.