main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN You have to look at this!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Keon_Ulic, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keon_Ulic

Keon_Ulic Jedi Master star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    Hey guys I know I havn't been on here in a while. But someone I work with told me about this site(www.supershadows.com) that says they are going to make 7, 8, 9 and he thinks this is real and is going to happen. Take a look yourselves and tell me what you think!

Micah

2. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    :oops: I think this site smells like....banths poodoo...

Sorry, but some of it is soooo far fetched. The likelyhood of someone that works fopr Lucas to be answering questions like that in such a fashion is unbelieveable. I'm sure if you work for the man, you can't go around spewing all of that on a public site. You'd get sued!

3. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Somebody has WAAAAAY to much time on their hands to be making up such rubbish. LOL!o_O

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    SuperShadow has been making stuff up for years. The owner of the site is a banned user on the boards here. Ignore it.

5. GMSepiroth

GMSepiroth Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I liked it!!

I haven't laughed so hard since I saw Freddy Vs. Jason. [face_laugh]

6. Keon_Ulic

Keon_Ulic Jedi Master star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    Thats what I said. I mean man at least the guy could have stuck to some of the right stuff. He was WAY OFF!

7. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Oh God. SuperShadow rears his ugly head again.

Did anybody get to see his "Official" scripts for Episode 1, 2, and 3 before the movies came out and he wentin in the middle of the night and changed them to match the real scripts? They were the funniest things I'd ever seen!

Oh, by the way, he's a close personal friend of Lucas, and george runs everything by him first and gets most of his story ideas from SS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.