main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You heard it here first, the downfall of the vong(Intellegent theory, i promise)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by chissdude10, Jan 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    I belive if Lah was captured by Jedi, and publically exicuted in front of vong and GFFA citizens, the shamed ones would revolt.

I am bassing this theory after the fall of a Classical Mayan City State(I belive it was Copaon.)

What happned was when the Classical Myan warfare turned from Ritual to Conquestral, many enemys where captured and massacured. In around 700 AD a Mayan king(again from I belive Copaon) was captured and taken to a separate city state and publically exixuted. The people of the kings City were deaply affected, for now the very decendents of the gods, seemed so well...human.

Many left the cities, and thus began the fall of the Mayan Empire.

So the relivence,
    If the Jedi can kill Lah and/or Shimmera and force the shamed ones to see the truth about there rulers and gods, possibly a revolt may be at stake.

Remember Im 13, the facts are not perfect.
    Oh and this was Origannally Veng_Commandoes theory, but he doesnt know much about history, so I perfected it, but give him credit for bringing it to my mind.

2. LaraNotsil

LaraNotsil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2000
    well thats all well and good...but two things...Supreme Overlord Shimmra is the vong leader...and the hard part is capturing him...

3. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    I helped you with this, remember? told you that the Vong are much like the Egyptians and mayans and minoans... erm.. minoans were wrong... uh... with the other stuff.

4. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    Sheesh, you're the Simone of the Lit forum! ;)

I don't think the Jedi would publically 'execute' anyone. However if they were to descreetly, say, chop his head off with a lightsaber, word of his death may very well prompt a revolt amongst the shamed ones. The problem is is that they would all be promptly slain by the amphistick-wielding Vong warriors. :p

5. _Tenel_Ka_

_Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2001
    so in short, what we really need is for Jacen or Jaina to go head to head with Shimira, and beat him? then post his head on a pike on Coruscant?
    interesting.

6. LaraNotsil

Dec 18, 2000
    The Vong's worst mistake was taking Coruscant...without a strong cenral govt. location the republic can return to tactics they use best.

7. marmkid

marmkid Jedi Master star 4

Apr 29, 2001
    plus if one of the leaders of the vong were to die there would be all sorts of confusions in their ranks
    their chain of command seems like it could get really confused if lah were to die
    i have a feeling there would be all sorts of people fighting to take his spot
    either way would be good for the republic
    good theory chissdude

8. LaraNotsil

Dec 18, 2000
    it has potential...but if it takes the lives of like 15 Jedi to storm a worldship...and still lose...I don't know how this will be done...

9. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    You guys really dont get it, you need to read Mayan history.

10. Hg-203

Hg-203 Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2001
    the jedi storming the world ship in SbS was a victory in the point that they acheved there objective to kill the queen whether they all died or not it is still a victory

11. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.