You knkow what we sould do?

Discussion in 'San Diego, CA' started by Me_Is_Jade, Feb 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me_Is_Jade Jedi Knight

star 1
    we should find a chat room that will host us. It's a lot faster than waiting for messages to come in on the boards, and makes it much easier to have a conversation. so if anyone knows how to make it happen it would be very friendly.
  2. Me_Is_Jade Jedi Knight

star 1
    Gah stupid computer! made it doubled... curse my newbie ineptitude...
  3. Garli Pesan Jedi Master

star 4
    I think you've been here long enough to stop acting like a N.E.W.B.I.E. Start capatlizing your sentences. Write like you're talking. And I don't see that any of the posts here are made at the same time of the day, so I think a chat room would be pointless.
  4. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well my AIM is MJADEFAN, if you see me on, you are welcome to IM me. :)
  5. ExFilms Jedi Master

star 4
    TheForce.net has a chat room set up for the Fan Film Theatre and forum. It's rarely used for talking about fan films. Mostly just Star Wars fans chatting.

Its at: IRC Chat

Enter "your nickname: (whatever you want)" then "join channel: #fanfilms".

Its actually kind of hard to figure out when there will be people in there cause we come from all over the world. I like to check in there a couple times a day to see if anything is going on. Sometimes staying signed into the room while you're doing something else in a different window will attract people, they'll see there is someone there and stick around.

Just a suggestion.

:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.