You Know It's Sad When...

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by AllenReturns, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I've got tickets for Friday HP and am psyched. I got my fiance hooked on HP, he read all 5 between October and Christmas.
  2. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    I've got Potter tickets for my fiance, too! this movie had better be better then the last two....didn't do the books justice.
  3. Zas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I got my fiance hooked on HP, he read all 5 between October and Christmas.

Bwa ha hah, excellent- my sister pulled the same trick on me . . . She read Prisoner of Azkaban to me while I worked on something for her which got me going back to read the first two, then reread that one, then move on the next ones . . . Now I'm probably addicted till the bitter end. XD
  4. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    ha. Read the books. Why read the books when watching the movies is so much better!!!

*shields herself from the on slaught*
  5. AllenReturns Jedi Knight

star 2
    Saw Harry Potter today... fell asleep. I know there are alot of fans and everyone pretty much knows my oppinon on it, so I wont get on my soapbox again. That being said- I don't get- I just dont get it.
  6. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Erin, the books are by far better than the movies. The first one is just so so so, so much better.
  7. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    You know it's sad when your social life is almost soley on the internet....and your windows will only go into Safe Mode......ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!
  8. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    oh honey please, I haven't seen another life form out side of co-workers since last week. I don't even think my family is in town and I have no idea where they are. The internet is the only way that I can communicate with people!
  9. Mert_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh that's nothing. The power in my igloo has gone out twice in the past week and the polar bears are getting dangerously close to home. Our only hope is that the Canadian Navy, a tug boat with a 1944 Colt hand gun on board, can survive the ice flow and rescue us in time.
  10. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    it's really sad when your mattress won't come unstuck from your back so you can get up in the morning to workout.
  11. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL @ Mert [face_laugh]
    Polar bears....I love Canadians
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.