Discussion in 'Big Brother Guys' started by OBIWAN-JR, Jul 12, 2007.
We are coming.
We need reinforcements!
Those ladies need to get their pretty arses out of bed.
Dammit, you made two threads, and confused me!!!! I posted in the wrong ****ing house!!!!
I am, right now, actively lol'ing my head off as I write this, Juli Wuli.
I was just thinking how we may have consigned our task-winning ability to the bin, but that is priceless, lovelygirl.
-JR <---- Sorry, can't help it. Still lol'ing!
I've temporarily taken the shield generator offline.
Let me know when everyone is in except darth_boy.
If we build it, they will come.
What was I thinking?!
What the hell did I miss? Allright! Ladies in the house!
Men? (You too, JR) Are we crashing their house, too?
Live on your feet!!
If we all crash each other's houses, there's less chance of eviction.
Although SLG and I may be doomed already...
Bear in mind the time you've put into your task though.
I can't wait for Dani to get back with her interview.
I'm SO dead...
I'm deeply confused by the days events.
The day's events are thus:
01. I decided a rebellion was needed to join the two houses in a beautiful joining.
02. I asked the Ladies for a unanimous decision on whether they wanted to come post here.
03. SLG agreed, but didn't wait for the unanimous decision.
04. I felt I couldn't abandon her to her doom so came too.
05. I made the same thread here as I did there to let you guys know we were coming.
06. Juli got confused and posted in the wrong 'same' thread in teh Ladies house.
07. I lol'd at this.
08. Juli emoti-punched me dans la visage.
09. Morella, thus far, has decided sisterhood is out for her, leaving SLG and I to our doom.
10. Dani will arrive soon and I will be dead.
11. BB has yet to tell us off.
That was a good update. I feel like I was there.
You were. In my heart.
Well done, Jay and SLG! Way to fight the good fight. I'm sure BB with grant you both immunity for your bravery. This could have been even more fun had we all been involved. I suggest that future takeovers be coordinated through AIM or MSN. Suzi and I did this once to great effect.
And don't worry, JR. You keep posting your pics and I'm sure the JCC ladies will keep you around.
I HAD immunity.
I feel that may now be gone...
Unfortunately I don't have either AIM or MSN.
I'm not part of the cool club.
Because I care.