" You know what REALLY Grinds my gears..."

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by rodan70, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    .... the Fact that All of the Force Unleashed 3 3/4 figures came out SEVERAL months ago and now, with the game coming out and people actually finding out about the characters and giving a crap about them, you can't find them anywhere. Not because people are buying them, but because they came out So long ago they are off the shelves for a few months. Any one else think this is crap?
  2. DarthGeist Jedi Master

star 2
    I think it is pretty poor, but two of the characters (battle damaged Vader and the EVO trooper) are showing up in the Legacy collection so I'm hoping that maybe Juno, Kota and the others will follow along shortly. I don't blame it on Hasbro or even LucasArts though. Things happen sometimes and, in this case, I'm of the mindset that the longer we had to wait for the game (i.e. mix match product releases) at least the better the game will be, right? Just my 2 cents...
  3. Robimus Force Ghost

star 5
    There seemed to be terrible marketing associated with both TFU and Clone Wars Animated in Canada. Not to mention that there are still no Asoka or Rotta toys available......
  4. SithLordKobe Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Ahsoka and Rotta are coming next month, IIRC, as part of Wave 2.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.