main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD You know what ... ?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by BarWars, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    I meant that as of right now, I have very few responsiblities. All I have to do is turn up to work, and make sure the house and cleanish, and I'm set. From February, I'll have to deal with assignments, study and exams :( .

2. Loch-doubt

Loch-doubt Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2008
    Well done m'sarnie.

Don't forget, the quickest way back into a course they want to kick you out of is the phrase 'I am struggling with my sexuality'.

//helping [face_peace]

3. Last_Chael

Last_Chael Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 25, 2006
    You know what....?

I'm still alive!! Yes I'm still alive, sorry I haven't posted in.... a very long time, but I've unfortunately not had internet for 3 months, and won't until I move. Stealing interwebs off my friends at the moment :p

Yes, no internet sucks!

But otherwise everything is good. Some updates for anyone who's interested: Matt starts basic on Jan 13th and I'm moving to Adelaide! Yes I know, I was going to move back home (Man, I miss you guys!!) but then I found that Adelaide has a great costume course and my friend offered me a room at her place. So yeah, I'm heading down there!

Was hoping to come home for Christmas, but in a kinda bad financial situation right now so I can't afford it. At the moment, the earliest I'll make it up is Brisnova!

Hope everyone is well! I do miss you all!

4. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Well glad you know where you're headed LC. Good luck to you!

5. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Well done MS! Well done on getting into the course that you want. Tim's brother is an animator and just about to release his first film (www.gusthefilm.com).

Nice to hear that you got into what you wanted too Abi!

YKW is kinda cool/kinda weird

I've gone back and read the story trilogy I wrote about 8 years ago (so when I was 17 and finishing school). It is kind of odd reading it, as I can still visualise where I was when I was writing it. It's also really dodgy in lots of places too. The kinda cool bit comes in reading people's responses and remembering the time, and becasue it's been so long I've actually forgotten the plot line so the ending was quite cool really!

Kithera

6. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    I used to enjoy finding and re-reading old stories..of course these were written when I was 15 or so and read in my early 20's. I'm sure they wouldn't much to me now. Haven't written in SO long, not sure I even can anymore.

YKW has changed the world for me today...
    Just changing the kid's room around. He grew tired of climbing down of his high bunk ( lazy child ) and I grew tired of having to make it each day as he couldn't reach it. So old low bed back, room all moved around, new star wars pictures adorning the walls, and a pic of the A380 airbus-Goobs is his parent too :)- and the whole room is new and fresh, and he can't wait to go to bed and go back to me reading a book on his bed.

YKW..weird...
    Even having the munchkin all day on a Sunday. His Dad and I are having him a week each over the holidays. I can't remember the last time I spent a whole day with him, which is kinda crap, so soaking it up!. (Edit..not spending time with him is crap I mean!)

Oh he just made an automatic rifle..no a water gun he says, out of toilet rolls and egg carton. Ahh boys.

7. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    YKW...

I really, really feel like baking cookies. Right now. And decorating them. This is a problem of course as I'm at work, and we have no cooking utensils here. [face_thinking] But I've managed to track down a recipe for sugar cookies (most actual recipe sites are blocked here, grr), so maybe I'll be able to find some time. *shrug*

8. Lozza

Lozza Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    Oooh, cookies! That reminds me, must buy cookies on my way home...

9. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    YKW.

I'm moving to a new job soon. Looks to be permanent.

I'm not excited - I should be, because the security of a permanent job equals win, but still... What I really need is a holiday. I haven't really had a proper one since I've started working (approx three years, come july), and I'm sorta needing one right now.

The job I'm going into looks to be really full on, and I'm hoping I can handle it. I don't know if I can.

Welp.

10. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    Huge hug for you Morgs. Any work change is daunting for peoples like us, but you'll work it out and it'll be the next step in this working thing for you. Tis a shame you haven't had a holiday though. You guys totally need one!

YKW offputting:

Can't readjust my sleeping clock. Bed about 830, only to wake up at 330am each day since I got back. Will try to stay up later tonight if I can make eyelids stay open!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.