main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico You know you are a true HARDCORE Star Wars Fan when. . .

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    This is a companion thread to Darth_Viv's thread. . .but with more inside jokes, I think...

Lemme set the pace here. . .

. . .you know the names of ALL the officers that Vader choked during the OT. (Ozzel, Motti. . .)

. . .you know the name of the company that produces the Imperial Star Destroyer (Kuat Systems)

. . .You see a starfighter do a tight turn and shoot down an enemy and you think "Hey, I can do that!."

. . .You can name all the ships in the Battle of Endor.

. . .You know the complete life story of that blue guy at the left, just behind the counter at the Mos Eisley Cantina.

. . .You try to explain just WHY Luke's saber doesn't cut Vader's arm during the lightsaber fight at Cloud City.

. . .You know ALL the names of Luke's friends who never actually appear on film (Toshee, Biggs Darklighter. . .)

. . .You know the names of ALL the pilots that died at the Battle of Yavin.

. . .can recite the names of everybody of the Ewok tribe.

. . .you can sing the Ewok celebration song in the original Ewokese.

2. Jedi-Beto69

Jedi-Beto69 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    Heh I love this topics!

-When you create a Lightsaber thinking that it will Ignate.

-when you go to plaza or shopping looking for a Sith to murder him with the saber you
    made.

-When you try to use mind trick with a girl so she can fall in love with you ;)

that's all i can think for now.

3. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    AOTC Edition!

...you find yourself in a discussion on how dissapointed Jango Fett would be of Boba Fett.

...You stay up all night thinking WHY was it that Owen didn't recognize Threepio in ANH.

...You've seen the movie 5 times and are compiling a list of how the movie parallels ESB with an annotated bibliography and a scene by scene storyboard reference you drew yourself.

...You know who Jimmy Smits is in the movie, even though his name was never mentioned on screen.

...You spend hours with photo references discussing how TMP Yoda was crappier that ATOC Yoda.

4. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    when a lightsaber addict, you are!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.