main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion You know you have a crush on a Star Wars character when...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by CrystalSaber_1, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    I have one word for you: Spike.

'Nuff said.

2. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Add Angel to that, too. He beat the snot out of Spike when he was a puppet. That takes mad skillz, man. And nothing against Spike here; I think both characters are as awesome as they are because of each other. :D

3. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Alright, I'll second that. Love Spike but I'd take Angel anyday over Edward.

4. Inara

Inara Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    You don't mind that he went from collecting crystal snakes to becoming a creepy, yellow eyed, clueless Sith lord (Dark!Horny!Jacen [face_love]).

5. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Guilty. [face_blush] I stand there in Barnes & Noble skimming through the book to see how much my favorite characters are in it, and sometimes just read those parts. :p

And also when you spend a ridiculous amount of time searching the internet for any pictures of a certain blond farmboy... [face_love] [face_blush] -when you already have close to 2,000 pics saved on your computer already! :eek:[face_laugh] I downloaded a trial of a screen capture software and captured stills from my DVDs a while back until the free trial expired. :D

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004

7. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Sounds pretty normal to me, Jade. ;)

As far as Callista goes?

I never had a doubt who Luke would ultimately end up with, kinda like Jag/Jaina. ;)

8. BandofClones

BandofClones Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2009
    When you've got "them" all over your screen saver at work. I say "them", cause I really like ALL the clones. My office has gotten used to it.

9. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    XD

When you get in fights with your sister over who is better, the guy you have a crush on, and his brother (who is obsessed with killing ;) )

And wazzup BandOfClones

10. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    QTF, also when you have 'him' on both your home computer and school computer as the background

11. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    Anakin21 posted

[i]You know you have a crush on a Star Wars character when...you are thinking of naming your son if you ever have one Anakin(Skywalker...not solo.)....and you have your friend on the lookout to buy you a light saber that is the same color as Anakins, makes noises and is retractable for your birthday or christmas! Hayden Christensen is the BEST!
    [/i]

[hr]

I agree with Anakin21!!!

12. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    When you think that Jacen is always doing the right thing and say, "Oh, Jacen killed another Jedi. Good for him.
    Or when you imagine Ben Skywalker with his shirt off. [face_love] :p

13. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    ^ oh please! don't put thoughts in my head... oh drat!... no I did not just think that!...
    YIKES!!!!!

14. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    [face_blush]
    You take any chance to post/link that pic of him where's not wearing anything...
    It's the only pic of neekid people you have on your comp. :oops:
    When that does not make you feel ashamed the least.:p

15. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    ^ oh no! so many not-very-good pictures getting in my head! AAAHHHHHHH!!!

16. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    I used to have a crush on Luke when I was little, but when I read the New Jedi Order and found he became a strict Jedi Master, I went after the next generation boys Jacen and Ben. [face_love] But now Jacen's dead so I am currently chasing Ben.

17. starwarslover202

starwarslover202 Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2009
    You know you have a crush on a Star Wars character when...

You wake up at five in the morning just to watch Anakin lose Artoo, destroy battle droids on Chritophis, Save Naboo from the Blue Shadow Virus, and yell at Ahsoka.

100% Clone wars fan!

18. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    ...when you think being killed by Darth Vader would be your perfect death.

Also when you are convinced that you are the one who could have turned him back to the light.
    (stuff Luke!:p)

...when you think big, black and breathy is H.O.T!

19. Melissa1991

Melissa1991 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2009
    When your 8-year old niece actually believes he's your boyfriend after hearing you discuss male Star Wars characters with her mother.

20. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    When you too admit that you have a clone problem and that you put his picture on your facebook![face_whistling]

21. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    ... Harrison Ford is the one actor that your mother can identify.

... You can't seem to stop grinning after watching/reading/writing/drawing him.

... Your mother will warn anyone about to watch SW with you that you will start jumping up and down in your seat and point at the screen and shout "Wedge!" whenever Mr. Antilles has one of his two-second moments on-screen.

... Your boyfriend gets more jealous of Han Solo than of any other guy, real or no. And you tell him in no uncertain terms that he can never hope to match the Corellian scoundrel no matter what he does.

... You're happy and proud to be single, simply because you can refer to yourself as "Solo".

... You name your cat "Rogue" because you can't decide which of them to name him after.

22. Zardi

Zardi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2008
    Also guilty [face_whistling] Pretty much the only parts I've read of NJO and LotF are the Luke scenes, with few exceptions.

23. Aspiration

Aspiration Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2008
    ... you assume that the villain is the real protagonist, and pay no attention whatsoever to the 'good guys'.

24. re_ka2107

re_ka2107 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2009
    ...when you skip most of the book, and just read the good part with your favorite character
    GUILTY AS CHARGED!

25. re_ka2107

re_ka2107 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2009
    Uh-huh. Edward is weird...as is Jacob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.