main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion You know you have a crush on a Star Wars character when...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by CrystalSaber_1, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DancerPadme

DancerPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2007
    You decided to go out with someone just because they had the same eye color as said fave character

2. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    When you spend hours drawing pictures of them and reading their Wookieepedia profiles

3. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    When you put up a post just to say.... Happy Birthday, Han Solo! (hey.... it's IS July 13th!....) Happy Birthday, Han Solo! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

4. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    Ooh! Ooh! I'll join in!

You know you have a crush on a Star Wars character when...

You like to pretend you're Princess Leia just so that Han Solo will fall in love with you.:p

Guilty as charged.

5. Vader1242

Vader1242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2009
    When it doesn't matter that said person just lost all their limbs, got lots of third degree burns, and is encased in a pressurized suit. It doesnt faze you, you merely think, "hey...lookin good with that cape..." LOL

6. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    When it doesn't matter that said person just lost all their limbs, got lots of third degree burns, and is encased in a pressurized suit. It doesnt faze you, you merely think, "hey...lookin good with that cape..." LOL
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

7. Vader1242

Jul 17, 2009
    Even better, when you find that said 2 meter tall menacing galactic overlord has just joined the ranks of Destiny's Child, yet to you, it only adds to the galactic dominating hotness! :)

http://destinysvader.ytmnd.com/

8. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    ...Your signature currently says "Obi-Wan is my fictional boyfriend". :p [face_love]

...When you look up scenes from "Moulin Rouge" on Youtube so you can amsue yourself by watching Obi-Wan-er, Ewan sing, lol.

...While people say that someday they will find their Prince Charming, you are certain that someday you'll find your Obi-Wan.:p

9. Vader1242

Jul 17, 2009
    You see Anakin with that darned braid in episode II and think, "NOOOOOO, Vader! What did they do to you?!"

10. DarthBane95

DarthBane95 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2009
    When you dream about that girl in class dressing up like Slave Leia during Halloween

11. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    LOL, Eric, but I think that's EVERY teenage boy's fantasy of "that one girl". Or, to be more precise, any girl they come in contact with that they are even remotely attracted to.:p

12. lukelover1222

lukelover1222 Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2008
    ...when all the guys you like mysteriously have blonde hair, blue eyes, are short, and have a certain farmboy charm...hmmm...sound familiar?

13. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    .... When your husband glares at you all through TPM because every time Obi-Wan comes on the screen you "oh" and "ah" and talk about "how awesome Obi-Wan Kenobi" is. :D

14. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    You know you have a crush on a SW character when your brother thinks Obi-Wan Kenobi is as awesome as you do just because you're always talking about him.

15. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007

...and when your single criteria to buy a SW profic novel or comic is that Luke is in it - even if only in a single scene! :p

Guilty.

16. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    ...when you find real women with red hair and a dancer figure you say to yourself, "She could play a great Mara Jade." *

*you know you're really obsessed when you actually tell the women this!

17. Ansketil

Ansketil Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2005
    When...

... You rate how good a book is by the amount of story time <strike>Palpatine</strike> your fav characters has. And you have a method worked out for locating the patterns for finding scenes where said character features in a story.

... You find an evil old man cute and wuvable. X_X

... You fastforward to all their scenes.

... Your friends use the character's dialogue to win arguement against you because they know you won't contradict your fav.

... You draw dirty pictures of them on your study books.

... You dress up as them at every single costume party opportunity.

18. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    This.

Or for those of you who said "When your friends and your teachers know about it..." How about when your students know about it. [face_blush]

And yes, I did consider naming my older son Anakin, for about five minutes until my husband said "No way in ****." [face_laugh]

19. Duragizer

Duragizer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2009
    Fangs, huh? Then feast your eyes on this hunk of a bloodsucker!

[image=http://www.democraticunderground.com/blogbox/07/j053_04.jpg]

[face_love] =P~

20. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    ... Have seen almost every Harrison Ford movie.
    ... Your Maid of Honor put a Han Solo figurine on your bridal shower cake.
    ... You've chucked a book across the room when something bad happened to that character.
    ... You list 'You can keep your Edward Cullen. I've got Jagged Fel.' in your sig line.

21. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    ... when you start having a total meltdown saying.. "I want my Anakin Solo!"
    ... read Star By Star, and cry everytime.
    ... get really mad when you think about how they killed your love off.
    ... and you read every fanfiction with your crush in it.. especially the mush.

22. Dreama_Skywalker

Dreama_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2010
    You know you have a crush on a Star Wars character when...

you photoshop all your pictures to include your crush

you name your dog after your crush..."come on Luke, lets go to the park."
    and naturally you make sure to include your dog on your answering machine message "luke and I can't come to the phone now..."

23. Freia_Li

Freia_Li Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2010
    When you get mad at Ewan's character in Moulin Rogue, because he cant 'control his feelings'. And start bellowing the "ANGER LEADS TO HATE"- lines at the TV, so that you mother wakes up and wonders what you're doing in the middle of the night, screaming at the screen.

... and when you can't decide wheter Obi-Wan is gay, so that you can ship him away to Qui-town in Rainbow Gayland, or hetero, so that you can have him for yourself.

24. Blue_but_beautiful

Blue_but_beautiful Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    When you do have said artistic abilities and all you do is draw endless sketches of your crush. [face_laugh]

25. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Totally agree with the drawings.

I tried that once and I suck at drawing and the picture was so hideous that I had the feeling it would destroy my beautiful image of Kyp in my mind. :p So I ripped the paper to shreds.

And you know you have a crush on a Star Wars character when you look at pictures of actors or models or whatever and go "Ooooh, he could play my character!" *gasp*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.