main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You know your addicted to Star Wars when...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Talon_Karrde_, Sep 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Karrde_

Talon_Karrde_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2000
    1. You've sworn to sell your soul to the devil if you could get the newest book before anyone else.

2. You went through a state of depression when Chewie died.

3. You've found it hard to go a week w/o watching a Star Wars movie.

4. You get an irresistable(sp?) urge to hum whenever you hold a flashlight.

5. You switch around your sentence structure. Ex. "Away put your weapon, I mean you no harm"

6. When a math teacher give you back a test and says "Division is your problem", you respond, "Your faith in your friends is yours!"

7. You look at "big hairy carpets" with more respect than before.

8. You speak Rodian.

9. You drive around town looking for Star Trek fans to beat up.

10. You've tried to move something with the force or tried to choke someone with it.

Start adding on people! I want to laugh!

2. Ganner

Ganner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2000
    11. You're constantly referring to your trash can as 'Artoo'.

3. Talon_Karrde_

Aug 13, 2000
    12. You get into a fight, and you automatically find yourself reaching for a lightsaber...

13. You punch out trekkies who say "Death star my ass, I'd like to see those losers take out DS9."

14. With a blue-tinted plastic tube, a flashlight, two hours of a Saturday night, and 4 rolls of blue electrical tape, you finally complete your own working "Light-saber

15. You listen for Obi-Wan while attempting to parallel park

16. Your father asks you how fast your car is, and you reply, "Fast enough for you, old man!"

4. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    Well, I was the first person in to buy a copy of the SWTSE when it came out...I drove all the way back home from the beach in a fit of sick anticipation, went straight to the mall, and got the first copy the sold, and then drove all the way back to the beach. And then I forced myself to wait three days until my birthday to watch them.

You see, I do have self control!

5. Ganner

Jun 9, 2000
    17. You could have sworn you saw bantha tracks during your trip to the grand canyon.

6. Ganner

Jun 9, 2000
    18. You keep explaining to your doctor that you just need "a dip in the bacta tank."

7. Casta

Casta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2000
    19. When you posted on this board non-stop for more than 12 hours during some days.

8. Red-Seven

Red-Seven Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 21, 1999
    20. Every time you eat onion rings, you pull the old 'look sir, droids' line on your friends/family.

21. You watch ROTJ sometimes just to hear lando tell tycho to 'cut to the surface', then wave to Tycho's snubfighter.

9. Ganner

Jun 9, 2000
    22. Every time somebody sneezes, you say, "May the force be with you."

10. Ganner

Jun 9, 2000
    24. Your following a standard 5-day week.

25. You crash your motorcycle trying to go 100 mph through a dense forest.

11. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    LOL!
    I remember when we did this before (I think it may have been before TPM came out) I can remember some of them, like that look sir droids one. One of my favorites was:
    "When your girlfriend complains of being cold you rip open the couch pillows and stuff her inside."
    Sorry I can't remember who originally said that!

12. Admiral Maciejewski

Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 1998
    26. The cinnamon buns in your hair start to grow mold.

27. You call your friend who is a midget Wicket.

28. You think Darth Vader is your father.

29. Darth Vader IS your father.

30. You ever stalked a member of the SW cast and/or crew.

31. You know every line by heart and pissed the people in the theater off because you were saying the lines before they did on the screen.

32. You play Jedi Knight with a laser pointer.

33. You bought the lightsaber replica believing it was an actual working lightsaber.

34. When at a funeral you help the family members by saying that their loved one is now one with the Force (actually saw a guy do that).

35. You ever tried to sneak onto the set of a Star Wars film.

36. You jumped a member fo the cast to get onto the set of a Star Wars film.

13. cmulligan01

cmulligan01 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 18, 1998
    37. You refer to money as credits without trying to.

38. You use a SW swear word like "Sithspawn" or "Sithspit".

14. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    39.You respond to any mention of the legality of something with "I will make it legal."

15. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    39. You start reliving the speeder bike chase on your motorbike.

40. You start mixing up NY city and Coruscant.

16. Dev Sibwarra

Jun 4, 1999
    41.Your Algebra textbook numbers review problems with an R, and each problem is broken down by letters, then by Roman numerals. You were offended that there was no R2DII

17. Crix-Madine

Crix-Madine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2000
    The best SW swear word has to be "Emperors Nose!"

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    42. You hum the Imperial March or Duel of the Fates in the shower. (Im suprised no one said that yet, I do it all the time)

43. When you have stopped at a stoplight/sign and just before it turns green you say "...make the jump to hyperspace" and you gun the gas. (I did that once)

44. You think you are a Jedi Knight/Sith.

45. You say kriff instead of d*** or ****.

46. You think you are Grand Admiral Thrawn.

47. You search everywhere for an Imperial uniform, olive or white. Paint yourself blue and buy red contacts.

48. You say May the Force be with you in a foreign language.

49. You watch all four movies non stop until your eyes are blood shot and you've drank/ate the whole can of Maxwell House coffee.

50. You beg for your parents to get you a Star Wars cake. (Im still beggin and they still havent got me one, sigh)

19. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    Heehee, I had a Star Wars cake for my birthday. :)

20. Aldaric_Brandl

Aldaric_Brandl Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 31, 2000
    51. f you happen to be in the army you keep time while marching by humming the Imperial March

I actually do do this...its fun: "Dum, dum dum, dum DAH-dum, dum DAH-dum..."

21. Lordbane73

Lordbane73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2000
    52. When someone tells you your car is old and beat-up, you reply "She'll do .5 past light speed..."

53. You refer to getting off the freeway as coming out of hyperspace.

54. You are POSITIVE you are force-sensitive and only lack the proper training.

55. When someone says they will try to do something you automatically respond "Do or do not. There is no try."

56. You can never watch "Cops" again with a straight face.

57. By intense study you have actually figured out the location of every gun implacement on a star destroyer.

58. you look forward to the day episode three comes out on tape so you can watch all the movies in their proper order.

59. Your house robe is brown and extra large.

(I once flew with a private pilot over the grand canyon and he flew really low. I asked if he was sure this was safe and he replied "Just like Beggar's canyon back home"! I laffed my ass off)

22. Dev Sibwarra

Jun 4, 1999
    60.You type in the terms for a search engine as if entering coordinates, then shout "Punch it, Chewie!" as you click on search.

23. Talon_Karrde_

Aug 13, 2000
    61. You waste three hours and 8,000 brain cells a day coming up with jokes for this thread.

62. You curse out people that go,"Yeah! I know who Obi-Wan Kenobi is! Isn't he that guy with the funky ears that goes,"Live Long and Prosper?"

63. You punch out people that say,"But I thought Han Solo flew the Enterprise?"

64. you're drunker than you've ever been in your life and still know that the possibilitiy of successfully navigating an asteroid field is 3,720 to one.

65. When you heard of Titanic getting more money than Star Wars, you immediately reached for your home-made lightsaber and started a hunt for James Cameron.

66. You finnally figure out that ANH rearanged is Han

67. You point out to people that given inflation, Star Wars kicked Titanic's Ass by nearly 300 million

68. The first thing you think of when you hear the words "hot, wet and horny" is a sweating bantha.

24. Talon_Karrde_

Aug 13, 2000
    69. Your weapon of coice is is a staff because you know the entire Darth Maul lightsaber choreography by heart.

25. HellSpit

HellSpit Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2000
    70. You just realize your nick "HellSpit" is actually "SithSpit" in star wars speak.

71. You use "Shavit" when playing counter-strike and get killed(I do this all the time gets people chaten then i kill them with a awmp or mp5)

(BTW I used HellSpit long before I realized it was about the same as SithSpit)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.