main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL You know you're a Chicago Force Star Wars addict when...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediGemini, Jan 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    ...Getting a bantha skull tattoo as a first tattoo.

...Having to buy a 4 bedroom house so one of the rooms is dedicated to my Star Wars collection.

2. JediLars

JediLars Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    "You Too!!" I mean a didicated room for you SW Collection.

JediLars [face_devil]

PS Whatch out for JJ13 he will try to use a Jedi Mind trick to get you have you store your collection with him. :)

3. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    ...you find these cool Star Wars pointers and download a lightsaber one and everytime you move it you make the lightsaber noises!
    :D

4. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Did I hear something about not enough room for toys? I could have swore I heard that. Someone want to fill JodoKast in on my fine storage offer? :)

Oh.....and I second Jodo about the tattoo part, but just not a bantha skull but something else. I'll post a pic when I take one.

5. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    So does this mean you have one, but no picture? Or, when you get one you'll take a picture.

Me, love the SW but my first tatoo (if I ever do get one) would be an Autobot symbol.

6. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    It would be yes, I have one now (got it last Sat, the 3rd) and I will post when I pic it.

7. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    Hey, rock on Jeff!

...you start singing to the music-even though there are no words-while watching the movies...

8. JediTwinSunMoon

JediTwinSunMoon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2001
    you find it hard to read SW books without the music playing in your headphones.

every time you hum a merry little tune it becomes Luke's theme or the Imperial March or Leia's theme or...you get the idea.

you lay awake at night trying to figure better moves for a score higher than Admirmal on the SW Trilogy arcade game.

9. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    Oops,almost forgot...........
    Have your wedding party march to Metallica's version of the Imperial March.

Han and Leia as a wedding cake topper.(all true)

10. JediLars

JediLars Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Me too, I had the Imperial March played during the wedding party entry and then the Offical SW theme song played when me and My wife entered.

JediLars

11. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    ....when you send out company wide email warning of computer viruses, and slip in a Star Wars reference.

How? Well, I just ended the email with the altered line "The ability to destoy a hard drive is no match to the power of the Force." Got a few comments on that one, but the bosses didn't seem to mind. :)

12. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    I had the opposite,Jedi Lars.Sw theme for party,Imperial for us 2.

13. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Hey Jeff! Do you have a pic of the tatoo yet, or at least tell us the details!

14. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    No pic yet. I'll tell you it's black, red and blue. That's all for now.

-end transmission.

15. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I openly question JJ's actually getting a SW tattoo. I'll believe it when I see a non-photoshopped image of it.

Is there anyone out there who _does_ have a SW-themed tattoo(s?) Besides Professor Murder, I mean...

OK, you know you're a Chicago Force SW addict when you're willing to drive down to the Field Museum to pick up an entry sign for the Magic of Myth exhibit to hang in your house.

By the way, I have a leftover entry sign from the Magic of Myth exhibit. It's about 7 feet long and just under 2 feet high. It's got the Star Wars: The Magic of Myth logo to the left and "Entrance" to the right. It's printed on both sides and is in pretty good condition. It's free to whoever can get down here when I'm working. If no one wants it, it'll be scrapped for spare parts. Let me know at Le_Penguin@hotmail.com

-Le Penguin
    "If I _had_ a tumor, I'd name it Dak."

16. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    So, Jeff, it's a black furred Ewok waving a red and blue flag right? :D

No, it most be Watto in some sexy lingerie. :p

17. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    I swear I have a SW tattoo.I don't have a website to display it on but will email to prove it.I am geting another one this summer but still up in the air about what I should get.

18. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    A bunny, Jodo. A cute fuzzy bunny - pink, frolicking in a bed of daffodils.

That should REALLY get ya scoring with the ladies! :)

19. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    Hehe.....goes with the pink skin.But seriously,I'll probably get a full picture of Boba Fett tattooed to go with the bantha skull I have now.Depends what the wife lets me spend.

20. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Hey - who needs a mortgage this month. :)

21. JodoKast74

Mar 10, 2001
    Gotta pay it to keep my SW room.I could sleep in the car......cheaper to keep the car warm than the house. :)

22. Jedi_XandMan

Jedi_XandMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 2001
    One of my friends actually during a legendary game of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit accidently referred to Harrison Ford as Han Solo.

Hehehehe...

-XandMan (looking around from the Minnessota board)

23. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    ...you are doing your little sister's hair, and you make sure it resembles Princess Leia's or Padme Amidala's hair styles!

He, he [face_laugh] I love that smilie!

24. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    You{re stuck in the stinkhole San Pedro Sula listening to bad bad bad 80s music and find a way to visit the CF boards.

25. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Bobafemme, you are on vacation in a foreign country and you found a way to post on the boards. You rock.

Hope you have some fun and that you escape the bad 80's music. Or at least find some good 80's music. Yes, it does exist.

~H~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.